photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Style - Suede and Bell Sleeves


I don't know about you, but I've been OBSESSED with bell sleeve tops lately! A great bell sleeve top can instantly add some fun to a pair of jeans or skirt. This is a perfect outfit for Thanksgiving festivities if you are looking for something a little dressier, or swap out the skirt for jeans for a more laid-back look!

On to some more exciting news...one of my favorite sales of the year has officially arrived! Click the picture below to shop, but I will have a round up of some of my favorite goodies tomorrow!




16 comments:

  1. I love bell sleeves!! Your look is so cute and I would definitely wear it! I have a similar skirt in black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit!!! I need that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, girl! Two of my faves...suede and bell sleeves. Super cute look and loving that scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I'd love a top and scarf like that. They go so well with that skirt and boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is seriously perfect! I am obsessed with it down to the very last detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or you look so darling! Love the scarf and wish I could pull that off better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is so adorable! I am loving the suede.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look
    http://www.merrychristmashappynewyear2017.com

    ReplyDelete