photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, November 24, 2016

Cozy Maxi Cardi and Turkey Day Sales!

Cardigan c/o Poshsquare (on sale with code BLACKFRIDAY40)// White Tank Top // 
Happy Thanksgiving, Friends! It's been a great year so far and I have so much to be thankful for! A wonderful husband and family, my fabulous group of first graders, a warm house, a fully belly, good friends...the list could go on and on! What a great day to reflect and remind us of all the things we have to be thankful for! 

This is one of my top contenders for outfits today (it's early, so I am not sure if I will be wearing this just yet). I can't get enough of this cozy maxi cardigan. I am sure to be wearing it all winter long! It's from one of my favorite retailers, Poshsquare, who is currently offering 40% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY40. That makes this adorable cardi under $25! What a steal! Pick one up for you and your bestie! 

Speaking of great sales, I'm rounding up some of the sales that have already started, and sharing a few of my favorite sale picks (so far!).  Just click the picture in the collage or the link under the sales to shop! Swing by the blog tomorrow to see more sale favorites!



BLACK FRIDAY SALES

AG Jeans: 30% off sitewide with code BF16

Alex and Ani: 20% off sitewide and free shipping

Ann Taylor: 50% off sitewide with code CELEBRATE

ASOS: 30% off sitewide with code THANKFUL30

Baublebar: 30% off sitewide with code THANKS30

Bed Bath and Beyond: 20% off

BlankNYC: 30% off sitewide with code THANKS30

Express: 50% off

Francesca's: 30% off entire site

Gap: 50% off with code TGIF50

Henri Bendel: Up to 30% off

ILY Couture: 25% off with code GIFT25

J.Crew: 40% off with code HOLIDAY

Kate Spade: 30% off with code THANKFUL

Kendra Scott: 20% off sitewide with code SALE20

LOFT: 40% off sitewide with code THANKS

Madewell: 25% off with code THATSALE

Moon & Lola: 30% off with code MERRY30

Paige Denim: 20% off with code CYBER20

PBteen: 20% off and free shipping with code GIFT2YOU

Rebecca Minkoff: 25% off $100 or more

Sam Edelman: 30% off sitewide with code SAMSGIVING

Shopbop: up to 25% off with code GOBIG16

Taudrey: 30% off entire purchase

Tory Burch: 30% off any purchase of $250 or more

Urban Outfitters: BOGO 50% off on all apparel

Vince Camuto: 30% off with code EARLY30

7 for all Mankind: 40% off sitewide with code GIVE40

23 comments:

  1. That longline cardi is so pretty! And I'm totally crushing over that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great sales! Love that cardi, looks great on you!

    http://adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag! I am obsessed! thanks so much for sharing your list - it's amazing!!!

    xoxo
    Krista
    www.hundredblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of your bag! Your style is so fun. I especially like the long cardigan! All the best x
    http://kouturekitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this entire outfit!! Gorgeous babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cardigan looks so cozy and amazing! I would live in it!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! Obsessed with this maxi cardi, adorable in that hat! Love your sale picks! Nothing like a fabulous bargain! 🙌🏼

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH so perfect as always and these sales are seriously killing me. I need to stop looking!
    xx
    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I absolutely love this outfit on you! Makes you look so tall!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really pleased after going through your article. It's really informative and your style of writing is great. I will regularly follow your blog from now on.
    I am a blogger myself and I know how much hard work you need to put in to develop a niche audience.
    I have a blog of my own about New Year 2017 where you will find all the latest wallpapers, images, quotes, wishes and messages about Happy New Year 2017
    . You can
    go through it and I am wishing you all a very happy new year 2017 in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cardigan looks so cozy, I love the duster length! So many great sales happening today, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

  12. You look amazing in this long cardi. I am obsessed with your style as always!! So pretty

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute and cozy cardigan!

    xo Mariam
    www.thepetitebijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit, especially that super cool cardigan and your boots! great post!

    xo Rachel - To Hell in a Handbag

    ReplyDelete