photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, November 14, 2016

A Top for the Holidays


Happy Monday! Only 11 days until Thanksgiving! Can you believe it? 
I don't know about you, but I've already started thinking about what I am going to wear for the festivities. I like something cute and casual but comfortable enough to sufficiently stuff myself with delicious Thanksgiving food.
This top is a huge contender, and if I don't wear it for Thanksgiving, it will definitely make an appearance or two around Christmas! You already know I am loving off the shoulder (still) this season, and I can't get over the gorgeous crochet detailing. It can easily be dressed down with denim or dressed up with black pants and heels.

15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Very festive top for the holidays that you can totally transition in spring!

    Rachel | The Confused Millennial

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning. I love that top its so chic.
    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this top! The elastic waist is perfect for lots of eating for Thanksgiving!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite off the shoulder tops! Perfect for the holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is so different and so fun- I love how you styled it!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgggg I'm obsessed with these sleeves and the lace detailing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the most fun OTS tops I've seen! It's beautiful on you!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the lace top! Those peasant style blouses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this shirt on you! It makes me want to order it for myself right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This top is giving me life right now! Such gorgeous detailing! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a festive and unique top! I would love it for NYE!

    ReplyDelete