photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, November 7, 2016

Nordstrom Fall Sale - Holiday Picks

I'm sure you've already heard, but the Nordstrom Fall Sale is in full swing! There are so many great deals right now, it truly is the perfect time to stock up on fall and winter pieces or even pick up a few Christmas presents and tackle shopping for friends and family early. I have definitely been sweeping the sale for deals, and have noticed so many great pieces that are perfect for the holidays! I've included some of my favorite holiday outfits below, which you can just click to shop! Want to shop more of my favorites? Scroll below the collage for a round up of some of the best deals of the sale! Happy shopping! 



Sale Clothing



Sale Shoes



Sale Handbags and Accessories



14 comments:

  1. These are really great picks! The off-the-shoulder sweater and red doll shoes are my favorites!

    One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this sale is amazing!!! I need to get my shop on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Nordstroms. Especially the brown boots on sale. I'VE been looking for a pair just like them. Great price too. I always get high quality stuff from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these picks! The boots are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wine lace up flats are calling my name!! Love your picks!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh the shoes for work wear are just the cutest!

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant not resits a good sale!! I love all your picks.

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! So excited to see your Nordstrom picks! Super cute goodies and amazing prices too for the win! I love those booties...perfection. You have saved me tons of time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally obsessed with those gray booties! Love all of the picks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing fall picks! I was just in-store today and saw a lot of these still in stock.
    xo Chelsea
    http://chelseapearl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of each please!! Love your style!! Perfect picks ❤️

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete