photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, November 11, 2016

The Coziest Gift


Can you believe there are less than 50 days until Christmas? It's crazy to think about, but the holidays will be here before we know it! Now is the perfect time to get ahead of the holiday hustle and bustle and start your Christmas shopping early! I've already started making a list of goodies to pick up for my loved ones! At the top of the list? Cozy footwear! 

Growing up, cozy slippers or boots were always at the top of my wish list. I asked for a new pair every year, and would slip them on moments after opening them and practically live in them until a new pair took their place the following year. Is there anything better than fuzzy slippers or boots to beat the winter chill? 

My cozy footwear came early this year, in the form of the Classic Mini Boots from Koolaburra by UGG. They are the sister brand to UGG and at an extremely reasonable price point (under $100!). They are SO cozy and comfortable, that i've been wearing them snuggled up around the house and for running errands. I even wore them on a little family outing to the family orchard, and despite the chilly temps, my feet stayed nice and toasty! 

The entire Koolaburra line is all about being laid back and comfortable and who doesn't love that? I know a few people in my life who would love these mini boots or even some of the slipper options (check out the Milo Slippers ($55) or the Margo Moccasin ($60) ).  I am still in awe of the quality of these boots at their reasonable price points.  Keep your loved ones cozy this winter with a gift from Koolaburra by UGG

A few of my favorites (all under $100!) 


This post was created in collaboration with Koolaburra by UGG. All thoughts and opinions are my own! 

34 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shoot!! Love the entire look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're adorable and these boots are magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this entire outfit! I need new uggs! Christmas is coming so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would LIVE in this outfit (insert heart eyes)! You look amazing and so so so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect fall outfit! I am such an UGG girl and these ones are too cute!!

    xo Kelsey | www.chasingcinderellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These leaves and trees are so pretty! I love your jeans!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such perfect layers! and I'm with you, slippers are a great gift!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cozy! Loving this fall look esp all the colors!

    xoxo
    Sarah Lindner
    www.thehouseofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and cozy fall look! Love it!
    Http://stopdropandvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These boots look so unbelievably comfortable! I love this whole fall look, so cute.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't imagine winter without my UGGs! And yes I agree they make the coziest gift!
    XO,
    Anna
    www.blushingrosestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited that Christmas is so soon! I love your outfit and those boots look so soft and cozy to wear!

    xo,
    Britt

    www.bybrittanilauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable fall look! I love the plaid scarf!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable and those booties are awesome. Especially for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those shoes! They do look soo comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks like the perfect cozy fall outfit! i am loving the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your fall shots! Looking so adorable in this fab scarf and Koolaburra boots! They look so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That scarf looks so cozy!!! I love it with that hat too - so perfect. Great fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Cozy" sums up this pretty Fall look perfectly! Love the scarf, sweater, hat combo..and those boots look as comfy and warm as a pair of slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ugg boots are so cozy and warm, definitely a great gift idea!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have these boots & I love them! I love this color combo you're rocking too!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute! Boots look so cozy!

    Kate
    fortheloveoffancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't believe Christmas is so close! May need to get a pair of these boots for myself! :)

    Lawren
    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. SO much cozy cuteness happening in this photo! I love this look!

    xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is the coziest look! I love how you styled your UGGs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. obsessed with those boots, such a cute and cozy fall look!

    xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny
    @baileyschwartz

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look so prefect babe. I love that scarf and those boots look so cozy!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've heard such great things about this new boot this season...I must try! They look SO cozy for sure.

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those boots are going to be perfect for cold weather!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm freezing as I type this, these could really come in handy!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  31. These boots are AMAZING for winter. Def cozy like you said! :)

    ReplyDelete