photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, November 21, 2016

Sweater Round Up

Happy Monday! 
The weather here has been pretty mild for Fall, but last week the temps finally dropped and it has been frigid. It's officially sweater weather! I've spent the last month or so stocking up on cute and cozy sweaters and am excited to finally start layering them with long sleeves and scarves! I decided to round up some of my favorites for you, but pardon the picture quality! Whether buying for yourself, or for someone else (all of these would make perfect Christmas gifts!), these are the sweaters you can't miss out on this season! 
This cardigan is a MUST HAVE. The moment I got it and put it on, I immediately ordered it in grey...it's that good. It's the perfect weight and has just the right amount of stretch. It's really soft and I love the length. Overall, this is the ultimate cardigan! It's currently out of stock in this color, but check back. They just restocked the grey! 

I have this sweater in 2 colors and they are both on heavy rotation. It's one of those sweaters that is just the right length for wearing with leggings and over the knee boots. I also love the high crew neck, making it perfect for layering with long sleeve shirts. It comes in multiple colors and is just $40. Get one for yourself and your BFF!

 Sweater  (wearing S/M) // BlankNYC Jeans // Similar Booties // 
If you follow me on instagram (@twentiesgirlstyle), then you have seen this sweater one too many times. If you like oversized, then this is the sweater for you! It's SO soft and comfortable and I love the soft blush shade! I'm wearing a small/medium, and it is extremely oversized, but if you like cozy, this is the sweater for you!

This sweater was one of my favorite purchases last year, and continues to be one of my favorites this year! I am excited that it's currently back in stock in multiple colors and under $30, making it a perfect gift! I frequently wear mine with leggings and over the knee boots (as seen here).

I am loving everything bell sleeves this fall and this cutie is the perfect trendy sweater to add in to my fall outfit rotation! It also comes in the most perfect rust orange, which I am also currently obsessed with! This is the perfect sweater to gift to your trendy sister!

This is the ultimate cozy sweater! You can't tell in the pictures, but this shade of burgundy is gorgeous! It also comes in black and a sweet blush. This is a wear with anything and everything sweater. I love pairing it with my favorite leopard scarf(another fabulous gift). 

Dreamers off the Shoulder Sweater (wearing S/M), similar here and here
I've decided every girl needs an off the shoulder sweater this season! This one is currently out of stock, but I promise I will let you know when it gets restocked because it is fabulous! An off the shoulder sweater can easily be dressed up or down, which is perfect for the holidays. Wear it to hang out with the family and bake Christmas cookies, or wear it out on New Years Eve! 

Shop My Favorite Sweaters



25 comments:

  1. These sweaters are all so cute! I can't even pick a favorite one!

    One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite are the super long sweaters I can wear with leggings. I live in leggings

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO I just love all of them! They are a great length and look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the oversized blush sweater the most, but the off the shoulder sweater is so fun, too! What a cute round up. I love winter clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those sweaters look so comfy!

    http://adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute sweaters here! I need to get a few more for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great roundup, I love sweater weather!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks.I especially love the bell sleeves sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need all of these sweaters! They all look so warm and cozy.

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can not get enough of sweaters! I seriously buy way too many, but I wear them all the time this time of year. Super cute, girl!

    X,
    Cristina / cristinawashere.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im am sweater obsessed right now! i cant get enough of them! Such a great round up babe.

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great picks!! I love all of the off the shoulder sweaters these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh that last one is gorgeous! Love sweater weather.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am obsessed with sweaters! especially the off the shoulder!! looks comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! I love a good sweater, they're so easy to wear and comfy, perfect for fall! I especially love that cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving all of these options especially the last off the shoulder grey one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all super cute, but I am in love with the first cardigan!

    Rachel | The Confused Millennial

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I am loving all of these, especially the gray ones

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the first outfit with that necklace! And those sweaters look so warm and comfy!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of these, but my favorite is the off the shoulder. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all of your picks! I bought that bell sleeve sweater a few weeks ago in the blue color I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous sweater round up! I love this off the shoulder sweater. Super warm, cozy and trendy! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many fabulous sweaters! The bell sleeve one is my favorite!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Obsessed with all of those sweaters!! You have the best style. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all so cute!

    Xo,
    Allie | LunaVida
    www.lunavidablog.com

    ReplyDelete