photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cozy Blush Sweater


Get the Look


Cozy sweaters are my jam! 
I've been living in oversized sweaters all month long, and know they will continue to be my go to until it warms up again in the spring. There is just something so perfect about putting on an oversized sweater and layering it up with a scarf and boots. It ensures that you stay warm and cozy all day long, which is definitely a must when the temps drop! If I've been loving any color, it's definitely blush! I've been drawn to blush pink sweaters and some of my recent purchases prove it! This v-neck option is my current favorite. I have worn it SO many times and love how oversized it is. It's perfect for lounging around the house or wearing to work. At just under $50, it would make the perfect gift too! 
If you are also crushing on blush, I've rounded up some of my favorite blush options. Shop them under the first photo! 


16 comments:

  1. Cozy and beautiful!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sweater. I love the color and fit!

    Mindy II AMIXOFMIN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that grid scarf! It is quickly becoming my favorite pattern right now.

    -Nataly
    www.beautifullyelegantblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color, one of my favorites for the winter season! I love this whole look on you.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ensemble! Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blush oversized sweater is delightful!!

    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This entire look is perfection! I'm obsessing over that oversized sweater, and that scarf is perfect with it!

    xx Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute bag - I'm obsessed with all things Rebecca Minkoff - love the tassels and color of this one!

    Lauren
    http://www.anexplorersheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of this sweater!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with the scarf and sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a good cozy sweater and I think I need to add that one to my collection! So cute!

    Xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete