photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Suede Dress and Bell Sleeves


You may recognize this dress from this recent post. It has quickly become one of my favorite pieces because it can be styled so many ways! I recently got this bell sleeve top and couldn't wait to pair it with this suede shift. This is a great contender for Thanksgiving festivities or even date night! Swap out the shoes for some tights and riding boots and it could also be easily be worn to work! If you are looking for the perfect faux suede dress, this is it! It's under $50 and comes in 4 colors! 

Get the Look

17 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute, I love how you styled it with a bell sleeve top! Great styling!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is to die for! I love how you've styled this gorgeous suede dress, it's perfection!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress with the bell sleeves.... GORG!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour combination of red and white! Everything is exactly what I was pictured when I was thinking of THANKSGIVING DAY fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute suede dress! love how you paired it with the bell sleeves and grey booties!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fabulous! Love the bell sleeves with the velvet...absolutely gorg! Perfect look for the holidays. Obsessed with velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all things 70s! I'm obsessed with this look on you! I'm loving that bell sleeves are back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these current trends make me realize you should never ever throw out/give away "out of style" clothing! It always comes back! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with this suede dress! I love the bell sleeves paired with it!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are beautiful!! I am so obsessed with this suede dress ❤️Andddd, that bag though!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok Im obsessed with that dress babe!!! Its so cute. I love the top under neath too! way to cute.

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore bell sleeves right now. Cute outfit.

    Jenny
    Thesensibleshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really loving the bell sleeves!!!

    ReplyDelete