photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Shopbop Sale Picks!

It's only Wednesday, but the sales have officially begun! There are so many good sales happening already, that I've already started crossing people off my Christmas list! One of my favorite sales of the year is going on right now, and I've already picked up a few goodies! I've rounded up some of my sale favorites below, including some pieces from my own closet that are on sale and I consider staples! With this sale, the more you spend, the more you save with up to 25% off!
Shopbop - Gobig16

https://www.shopbop.com/?extid=OR_US_SB_BG_BL_161101&cvosrc=sponsored%20bloggers.TWENTIESGIRLSTYLEBLOG_US.1116&cvo_campaign=OR_US_SB_BG_BL_161101


23 comments:

  1. Such great picks! I'm stocking up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red jacket! I should really be shopping this sale!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop bop's sales always kill my wallet! I bought that pair of jeans during their last sale and absolutely LOVE them!

    xo Kelsey | www.chasingcinderellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered some hunter boots the other day and am so wishing I had waited until this sale! These are such great picks though and I will definitely have to shop this sale after work today!!

    Xo, Shelby
    www.prettyinthepines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I want all of these! I really like that animal print clutch and hunter boots would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots. Also in love with the price. I have shopped Shop hop before and have always been pleased with the quality and cost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live for this sale, it's so good! Love your picks! Have a great Thanksgiving.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so true! So many sales... I already picked up a purse.... whoops

    ReplyDelete
  9. great picks babe! I cant believe how great the sale was.

    Bella
    xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. About to go grab that clutch! Such a classic!!

    Mindy II WWW.AMIXOFMIN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take one of each please!

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great Shopbop picks - it's a great time to do some gift shopping and a little shopping for myself too ;)

    Lauren
    http://www.anexplorersheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, please! I want it all! Such perfect gift ideas. So fun to be on sale too! Loving the booties and sunnies! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of your picks! I have those sunglasses and they're my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just got those Levi's jeans and I'm obsessedddd!! Love your picks :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sale is killing my credit card...but everything is oh so cute!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete