photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yeah...I Really Own That: Ariel from Auteur Ariel

It's been awhile since I've featured an awesome fellow blogger on my Yeah...I Really Own that feature, but we're back, and I'm so excited about today's leading lady! I've been following Ariel, of Auteur Ariel since the beginning. I remember finding her on instagram and immediately becoming obsessed with her style. She has the perfect mix of laid back cool with a side of girly and I LOVE it. She's definitely one blogger I keep up on, as she always inspires me to mix and match in my wardrobe as her outfits are always ALWAYS on point! To top it off, Ariel is gorgeous and wonderfully sweet...just reading her blog and watching her youtube videos makes you feel like she could be your real life bff. Oh, and she is a new puppy mama to the CUTEST puppy you've ever seen! Head on over to Ariel's blog to check out her amazing style and meet her sweet puppy, but first...

I am so excited to introduce you to this stunning, sweet lady and my May 2014 Yeah...I Really Own that guest blogger...

Ariel of Auteur Ariel


Hey there I'm Ariel and I blog over at Auteur Ariel! I was so stoked when Ashley asked me to contribute to this series on her blog! Twenties Girl Style is one of the first blogs I started following when I began blogging a little over a year ago and I've been a huge fan of her blog and this series since. So you can obviously tell my excitement when I got an email from Ashley asking me to guest post! It's really an honor when someone you admire acknowledges you & your work. So, thanks Ashley!!!
Anyway, on to my "Yeah...I really own that" piece. Believe it or not I graduated from college with a degree in Film--it's a big passion of mine but I don't often get to practice it that often so a lot of people don't know I'm an undercover film geek. I love everything from comedies to documentaries but a favorite category of mine is classics--and what better classic is there than Star Wars?? So when I saw this "Boombox Stormtrooper"Tee at Forever 21, I couldn't resist buying it because it was just too perfect. My husband thinks its a little silly whenever I wear it out but I shamelessly love it. I've worn it to the gym, out to eat, and even dressed it up and featured it on my blog a while back (see that post HERE). For this outfit I gave it an edgy look with the skater shoes and spiked necklace--I was feeling nostalgic of my high school years when I thought I was Avril Lavigne... What can I say? This tee displays my hidden love for a classic 70s Sci-Fi flick. Soooo yeah, I really own that.






Tee: Forever 21--old
Jeans: Bullhead
Watch: c/o Arvo
Sunglasses: old [similar]
Necklace: H&M [similar]

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! Your intro is wayyy too sweet! You're seriously the nicest person ever. Thanks again for featuring me!!!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yeah I really own that, and this is a great one!! I love when clothes share something hidden about someone that you wouldn't already know. So cool you majored in Film, Ariel! :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! she's great!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dremainneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete