photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Saturday, May 31, 2014

Enchanted

Bag: Mom's from the 80's! 
Hat: Target - similar 
Shoes: Forever 21 - Identical in gold but also love these and these 

Photography By: Sierra Loomer Photography








You all know my love for a great little white dress in the summer time! My collection is slowly growing, as there is nothing better than throwing on a sweet LWD when you don't know what to wear.

This option from Sheinside is too perfect. The pretty lace detailing and off the shoulders sleeves makes for the perfect summer dress for a dinner date or when you are headed to the beach. It's surprisingly breezy considering it's made of lace and I absolutely adore the detailing!

I wanted to keep it simple, so I paired it with my usual hat and sunnies combo, some pretty Bauble Bar earrings, and my favorite Forever 21 sandals. The best part though? This awesome aztec tote of my Mom's that I just unearthed from her closet that she rocked in the 80's. There is nothing better than a sweet treasure from the past that is unique just because it's from another style era.




Shop the Post! 



8 comments:

  1. Totally agree with the LWD.. hmm I might want to have a little collection of it, ah sort of. :) and your mom's bag from the80's is a treasure.. ♡


    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Ashley, you ARE absolutely enchanting! ;) What a perfect title for such a cute little outfit. I love the silhouette of that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute little white dress! I really like the embroidered detail :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that bag! so cool it's from your mom!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete