photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fall Favorites for Layering

 Sweater // Plaid Scarf // Denim // Booties // Hat // Bag 

The temperatures have officially dropped and fall has arrived in full force. I've been wearing boots and sweaters to work and have STILL been cold throughout the day! It's time to start layering up! 

With the temperature change, I knew it was time for a wardrobe refresh for the new season and I picked up some fall essentials from Nordstrom that are perfect for layering! Cozy, neutral knits are must haves! I love finding pieces that are versatile and can easily take me from work to the weekend! The Nordstrom Trend section is ALWAYS the first place I check for their amazing prices and great selection. I love finding the seasons best trends and classic closet staples all in one place! 

I love neutral pieces that are easy to mix and match and I can wear all fall and winter long! A few pieces from a recent order
 have become some of my favorites. This neutral sweater is something I will be wearing a ton. It is under $50 and comes in 5 colors. It has a flattering v-neck and the longer length is perfect for wearing with leggings. These booties are under $100 and a total steal! They are so comfortable and I am loving the cognac color! Some new fall accessories, like a cozy blanket scarf and wool floppy hat help to complete any fall outfit. Adding a scarf to my outfit is one of my favorite ways to accessorize in the chillier months as it helps keep me warm all day! 

Get the Look












2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!




Today's post is in collaboration with Nordstrom. All opinions are my own!

16 comments:

  1. This is a perfect fall outfit! The colors are fabulous and the style so classic!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf and hat would make any outfit look great!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect fall look! I really like your scarf and the gold ring detail on that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love this look! It is fall perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing fall look! Love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! You look so effortlessly chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great fall outfit! I love that plaid scarf it's perfect and adds nice dimension to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute and cozy fall look! Loving the colors of your scarf!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This scarf is just too cute! I am loving all of the different colors in it. Of course, I love your layering and other fabulous accessories too.

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.louellareese.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ensemble! Love your shoes and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! I want fall weather so bad. You look so cute!

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors in this scarf are gorgoeus!! Perfect fall look!

    xo megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit definitely screams Fall. I'm a huge fan of the scarf

    - Gita (www.mimiandchichi.com)

    ReplyDelete