photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Embroidered Peplum


Happy Tuesday friends.
I hope your week is off to a great start! 

I am so excited to share this gorgeous top with you today! It has everything I love rolled into one...gorgeous embroidery, a peplum hem and pretty opaque sleeves. I am always looking for easy to wear pieces that I can throw on with jeans and this one is definitely a winner! It's a piece that I will wear from season to season and can easily be dressed up or down. I plan on wearing it with some black skinny jeans and heeled booties to work! 

Cheers to a great Tuesday! 










13 comments:

  1. That embroidered top is seriously gorgeous!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the prettiest top! I love the embroidery and those slides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is just gorgeous! I love the opaque sleeves & the embroidery is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE those jeans and obsessed with your mules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun top! I'm also obsessed with those jeans- they look like they fit so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest peplum top I've ever seen!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slides, top, jeans, bag: get in my shopping cart! What a great color palette combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this top! This outfit is so easy and cute!

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This peplum is so pretty! Such a versatile top.

    Megan | www.pipmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I'm so in love with your top!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute top!! Gonna find one. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous outfit.
    instagram travel

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is so pretty! All about embroidery right now!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete