photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, October 9, 2017

Striped Cardi

// Necklace // Similar Bag Here and Here //


I've officially found my new favorite cardigan! I will definitely be living in this cozy cardi all fall and winter long! It's the perfect weight for layering up as it gets cooler. I love the length, the stripes and the fact that it has pockets! While it's still in the 70's, I've been pairing it with distressed denim, casual tanks and my favorite mules, but plan on wearing it with OTK boots and a long sleeve tee in the coming weeks. 






16 comments:

  1. Seriously obsessed with this cardi! I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the longer length of this cardigan! So cozy & I love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this cardigan is so cute! I love the stripes!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cardigan is so cute! I love the marled grey color :) I love you blog, and nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award that's been going around! You can see the post here! http://www.theblistblog.com/blogger-recognition-award-learned-blogging/ xo, Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cardigans, so this one is no different. You look so cute!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute cardigan for fall! And it looks so cozy!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute fall outfit and I'm so in love with the cardigan!
    xx, Jeany from www.vogueetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and style of this cardigan. So glad it's finally sweater weather!

    Megan | www.pipmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a busy mom, I live in cardigans like this during the fall. Love the sripes!

    April | www.thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this stripe cardigan!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um YES! This cardigan is so good, I need to add some more to my collection.
    xx, Tyler
    www.girlmeetsgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to come shop your closet lady!

    ReplyDelete