photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Not So Basic

 Top: c/o toADORN
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (Old) - obsessing over these and these and they are both on sale! 
Necklace: Target - similar option here
Sunnies: c/o Sunglass Warehouse




Sometimes in a complete rush to get out the door, I end up throwing on jeans and a tee to get going in a hurry. It's pretty basic, but an essential outfit to every girls closet. Really though, jeans and tee's have so many possibilities that it really isn't that basic of an outfit. Oh the possibilities! 

This tee is SO cute! It's definitely a fun piece to have in my closet! I love the color blocking in the pretty spring pastels and love that I can throw it on with jeans and a fun necklace and have the perfect outfit! Casual but cute and put together! Adding some of my favorite bracelets, a sparkly necklace, an adorable bow clutch and of course some fab sunnies (these are Sunglass Warehouse!), definitely made this jeans and tee combo so not basic!



11 comments:

  1. What a nice colorblock top! I really love it! Probably because it is made with 2 colors I like, mint & peach but both a bit on the bright side :) instant spring feeling with this top!
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch goes perfectly with that top! Cute color combo. Also, I LOVE your nail polish.

    -Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeans and a cute tee are a definite must! Aha, this top definitely gives the staple uniform a fun twist though. The colorblocking and colors are so cute!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently moved out of my apartment and began my new life of couch-surfing/traveling, and you know what that means, I need a storage space to keep all of my stuff.
    Vehicle storage in Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your tee! The colors are perfect for summer!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your legs look sooo long and amazing! <3 Love the mix of dolor in your outfit, it's very pretty!

    Love from France <3

    Cécile

    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is adorable, i'm loving the shirt! You look great!!

    District Charm


    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore that color and those shoes! Great look!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the fit of that top! It's the perfect "slouchy chic" :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. I really liked this part of the article, This is truly awesome article. Bonus Member Baru Poker Online

    ReplyDelete