photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Daisy Pop

Hat: Target - similar 








I'm obsessed with this hat/sunnies combo. I can't stop. I feel like this would the the perfect place for me to insert a #sorrynotsorry if that was appropriate. It's just how I feel guys. I'm sorry if you are getting tired of seeing it, but really...#sorrynotsorry. Be prepared to see it way too much this summer.

This outfit is the epitome of everything I'm loving lately. Every single one of these pieces is on heavy rotation and will continue to be throughout the coming months. You've probably already figured this out considering the shoes and hat/sunnies (as mentioned above) have been featured a least 10 times andddd it's not even June.

Can we just talk about this dress though?! THE CUTEST DRESS EVER. Not even joking. When I received it, I was a little unsure about the print. It's pretty bright and bold, but the second I put it on, I fell in love. It's the perfect little shift dress and such a fun piece for summer. I'm not going to lie, I definitely had this on for about an hour after I received it, prancing around the house and looking in every mirror...yeah, it's one of THOSE. I'm loving all of Fashion Union's items, but especially their fun printed dresses. I already have a wish list, including this, this, this and this because if you love something why not buy it in every color...right?!


8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL DRESS, LOVE IT :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEST DRESS EVERRRRR!!
    Aha, I love the vibrant colors and the splashy print. So summery.
    You're just always so beautiful Ashley! Love seeing your posts :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! The colors of that dress are so vibrant, I love it!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is GORGEOUS! Also I just ordered open-toe booties like this, and I love the way you styled them! Definitely pinning this for a look I can try to recreate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shift dress lol

    Love the look!

    Xoxo https://shelbylain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is awesome! Beautiful pictures!

    Allie
    www.sandandcoral.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. good WhatsApp messenger app, you have the alternative to whatsuply.com remain connected with every person. If you're making nice.

    ReplyDelete