photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, May 29, 2014

Neon Glam

Necklaces: Pave Pendant Bib c/o Accessory Concierge 
Blue bib - gifted
Shoes: Target (old) - similar here and here and these are at the top of my wish list
Sunnies: Anthropologie - similar 







Every year when summer starts to roll around, I automatically gravitate towards bright neons, specifically this neon green. There is something about this color that always calls to me and it never fails that every year I end up with something in this shade. Is it not just the most fun and vibrant color perfect for summer?? 
Not only is this dress my summer dream color, but it also has a super flattering fit, is great quality and at $20 it's a total STEAL! I would definitely recommend, especially if you are looking for a fun dress to wear for a special occasion this summer! 
I love pairing blues and turquoise with neon green, so my blue bib necklace was a natural choice. Paired with my all time favorite necklace from Accessory Concierge and a bright pink lip, I felt like I had just the right amount of bling to give me the perfect neon glam look! 





A few places I'm linking up today!

Let Your Light Shine


Perfectly Coutured



vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Shop the Post! 

12 comments:

  1. yes totally perfect! loving that color, both in general, but especially on you! paired with the blues and pinks, such perfection lady!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is absolutely gorgeous on you! The color really works and I like how you layered the necklaces!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress!! the color is perfect!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is officially the cutest dress I've seen today!! You look amazing, as per usual :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color looks great on you - so pretty!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That statement necklace is the perfect accessory to your lime green dress! So bright and summery <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pleats on this dress - and what a fun color! If you love neons, you might like to check out the nail polish Glowstick by Orly - it's the most amazing "neon yellow highlighter" color, and looks great with a tan.

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE neon on you!
    i bought a sweater that color for winter but i've only worn it twice because the color is a bit crazy on me haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You carry off bright colours well. You dress is stunning and I like the way you've styled it with the necklaces and wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS neon dress!! Love the pleats - so fun and flirty!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete