photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Dress of Summer

Necklace: Boutique
Hat: Target - similar 






 It's this time of year that I always start the hunt for a new summer IT dress. The only qualification? It has to be white. There's nothing like a fresh, crisp white dress to usher in the first days of summer. A little white dress that can see me through breezy summer days of running errands or a special date night is a summer wardrobe must have.
This little white dress from Chicwish meets all of my summer needs. I love that it's white (DUH!) but has a unique floral pattern that's fun and airy for those humid summer days and nights. I know I'm going to be wearing this way too often this summer, it's just the easiest, cutest LWD. 



Doing a little linking up today! 


Let Your Light Shine



vodkainfusedlemonade.com

14 comments:

  1. totally been lusting over that dress! u look stunning!

    XO meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is Fantastic, you styled it perfectly!

    xo-Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is killer! oh my goodness. i need it!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in that dress, especially with that necklace! Love this look!
    afternoon style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! There are so many ways to wear white dress in summer

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying over that dress and necklace! So cute!

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is gorgeous!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LACE and I LOVE Your dress!!!!! Too bad they don't have it in my size or I would have bought it in a heart beat! Thanks for sharing

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I browsed your site and LOVE your style . just followed you on blogloving. can't wait to see your future posts. :)

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this is such a dainty, lovely dress! And yes, so perfect for summer. I love the hemline and sleeveline (?? is that a word? we shall pretend) on this. You dressed t up so perfectly, too, Miss Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is so boho fabulous! I love how well that necklace, goes the dress. You're so stylish, what a beauty queen! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yessss, I can't wait to bust out the white dress + beige bootie combo this summer!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete