photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My Favorite Embroidered Mini

 Dress (See more Free People dresses here) // Boots // Rebecca Minkoff Bag

Hey friends! I hope you are enjoying your week! I took yesterday off to celebrate E and I's 2 year anniversary! It seems crazy to me that it has already been two year! I feel like I was just sharing our engagement photos on here! I did a 3 part wedding series last year to share our wedding photos and you can check them out here - part 1 // part 2 // part 3

This look includes some of my favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finds. I now own this dress in 3 colors (see how I styled it this spring here), but when I saw this color combo, I knew it was perfect for fall! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen how I wore this dress for date night this summer. Today I'm sharing how I would easily wear this dress in the early fall. This is an outfit I will definitely be wearing to work! I love that I can easily add a cardigan and leggings when the weather gets cooler! 










22 comments:

  1. That dress is perfection on you! So dang cute! And I love love love with those boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embroidered dress and the boots look great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously such a perfect transitional look for Fall! I love the print on that dress with those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute embroidered dress! I love the contrast in colors :)
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what it is about free people but I just love their dresses!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress so much! Looks so perfect with these boots.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress and the boots-- so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress with those boots! This outfit is perfect for transitioning into fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute dress, I love the embroidery. (I'm also a total sucker for fall colors so I'm really in love with it.)

    Mary
    https://www.themarycurator.com/single-post/Five-Ways-To-Practice-Rest-As-A-Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so cute! I love the pink version!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this embroidered dress! It is so perfect for fall!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE this! I have the free people off the shoulder embroidered dress- thinking I need this one too ;) Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is so cute. Your hair is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is just too cute! Love your outfit <3

    https://www.myblackcloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is absolutely fabulous! It's so perfect for transitioning from summer to fall. Loving the colors.

    Molly | www.missmollymoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've been eyeing this dress for a while - you're rocking it!

    xo Emily
    www.thehipsuburban.com

    ReplyDelete