photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, July 31, 2017

Summer Ruffles

 Top // Denim // Sandals // Clutch // Sunnies
  
Monday...we meet again!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend! I am savoring every minute of my summer vacation as it is nearing the end. I head back to work in August, prepping my classroom for a new group of kiddos. As excited as I am to get to know my knew class,  I so wish summer could last a few more months! 

I've been all about the ruffles this summer. From fun ruffled tops to ruffle dresses, there is something so fun about a touch of ruffles! The moment I saw this top, I knew I had to own it! Ruffles and yellow?! Yes please! I can't get enough of this flirty and feminine trend! 







23 comments:

  1. i can't believe school starts next month! thats crazy! i adore this top and have been wanting jeans like that for awhile now! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this top! It's such s pretty color!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable ruffle top! The color is so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yellow on you and those are my fave jeans! Levi's are always a good idea!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that top is so cute! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress is so fun, i'm so into yellow this Summer!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is adorable! I loooove those jeans so much. I've lost a little weight since I first got mine, so I just reordered them in a smaller size and I'm so excited for them to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this collection, it is creative and there are new breakthroughs. I think it will suit many people.
    fb login

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! Love that cute top on you, such a great color! Obsessed with those fun jeans! Killin it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with this entire outfit! It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with that top and jeans!! So cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!! I love everything!! That top is perfect!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need this whole look!
    It's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look! That top is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm obsessed with your top and jeans! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this color top on you!! And good luck with starting school back up!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This top is SO FUN!!! Would be cute for fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg that top and that bag is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful top, in love with that colour and style!

    Kelly Anne xx
    http://www.anneinthedollhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such cute outfit! I love that top on you!

    ReplyDelete