photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, July 24, 2017

Must Have Peplum Tank


Today's post is up a little later than usual! E and I spent yesterday at the lake and on our way home we had to stop and get burgers and fries ("had to" being the keyword here!). After a day spent in the sun and with full bellies we basically went to bed as soon as we got home. It was a successful Sunday! 

Today I am sharing one of my FAVORITE laid back looks! The peplum trend has been around for some time and has become one of my closet staples. I have a few peplum tops that I have on repeat. I love that it takes a basic tee or tank and gives it a fun, more feminine spin! This hi-lo option from Nell and Rose has become one of my favorites. This is one of those MUST HAVE pieces because not only is it super soft and comfortable, but the hi-lo hem makes this piece perfect for wearing with leggings and the color is super versatile...it goes with everything! I've already worn this piece a ton...with shorts, leggings and jeans, and have found it is easy to dress up or down. I will definitely be layering this with a cardi and wearing it to work come fall! 

Nell and Rose (PS how cute is that name!?) is an online boutique that you MUST check out! If you like easy to wear pieces (helloooo...who doesn't), you will love Nell and Rose! Simple yet chic designs that are easy to wear and can be styled a ton of different ways! It doesn't hurt that this top is under $40 either! 










20 comments:

  1. I have that top & I love it! I love the shoes!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love laid back looks like this, so cute but still comfy!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your peplum top and your sandals are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love this tank on you! I've been having a peplum moment, too, so this is right up my alley!

    xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tank is so cute on you! I love a good peplum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous!! Love that tank!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great tank top! you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous summer outfit!! You look beautiful & you are rocking that look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sandals are SO amazing! I need them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this tank is the perfect basic to have in your closet!


    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so cute! Love how you styled it!
    www.thefitbrunette.com
    @samanthabowers_

    ReplyDelete
  12. Literally the cutest peplum tank I have seen! Love it!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute peplum top!! and I bought those sandals and I'm in LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. One thing I love about your blog is all the new shops you introduce us to... it's always nice to see fresh things in stores, and this one doesn't disappoint!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This top is so cute!! And I'm obsessed with those sandals!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love peplum tops and this high-lo one is super cute!
    xo, Laura
    www.have-need-want.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those sandals are so cute! I am obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this bag and peplum tank! Such a cute look!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete