photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, July 6, 2017

You're Invited: Nordstrom Sale Rundown!




It's that time of year again!! The most wonderful time of year...aka the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I look forward to this sale EVERY year! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is unlike any other! Typically, sales feature older merchandise at a marked down price, making room for fresh inventory for a new season. The Nordstrom sale does the opposite, offering NEW fall merchandise at a discounted price. When I say new, I mean fresh fall styles that haven't hit the shelves yet. Basically you are getting the newest fall pieces at a sale price!

When is the sale? 
The sale officially opens to the public on July 21st, but you can get a sneak peek, and even start shopping early (what?!?) if you are a cardholder starting July 13th! 

Becoming a card holder is EASY! 
I know what you are thinking. Credit card?! No thanks! 
While there is a credit card option, I prefer the debit card. This is easy peasy, lemon squeezy. This basically attaches your bank information (your debit card) to Nordstrom. Meaning all you have to do is give them your routing number and account number and you get a new Nordstrom debit card! Anytime you use your Nordstrom debit card, it is directly taken out of your bank account. No interest and no debt! 
This way, you get to shop 8 days early. This is definite bonus as you get access to the sale before the public and get first pick on hot fall finds at their sale price before they sell out! 

What's on sale?
Specifics won't be known until the sale officially begins, but the Nordstrom Anniversary catalog gives a great sneak peek of some of the offerings! I've already browsed it a few times and circled some goodies I have my eye on! I love shopping for new fall pieces to add to my wardrobe, especially boots and booties!! I always find great deals on new staples for work too, because we all know one of the best parts of being a teacher is the back to school shopping! It's a great time to stock up on fall and winter must haves for the entire family! 

Where to shop??
Obviously you can head to your nearest Nordstrom to shop the sale, but I prefer shopping online from the comfort of my own home! I also live 3 hours from the nearest Nordstom...soooo there's that! Online shopping is easy and with free returns and exchanges the process of finding those must have pieces is effortless! Throughout the sale (July 13th - August 6th), I will have posts featuring my sale favorites on the blog! I plan on sharing my top sale picks, shoe favorites, styling tips, teacher faves and more! If there is something you want to see let me know! 

My first post will be live shortly after the sale opens, so make sure to stop by and share what you are buying! 




2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your picks girly! Such a great sale!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over to browse that sale now! Thank you for hosting xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for that epic sale! Thanks for the reminder, babe!

    Much love from Napa Valley!

    Paulina | Shenska

    ReplyDelete