photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Pink Palms


Is there any print more perfect for summer than a palm print? I've been palm obsessed for awhile now, so the second I saw this sweet palm top from The Purple Door Boutique, I was sold. This flirty little number is made with the breeziest fabric making it perfect for the summertime heat! It's the prettiest combo of pale pink and green, which I love (because of the sun it's coming off more white!). I've worn this cutie with white denim shorts (as seen here!) and distressed denim, but plan on wearing it this weekend with a white skirt. If you are as palm print obsessed as I am, you will want to check out this gorgeous maxi (in the same print as my top!) and this fun little dress. I want to pack both for a vacation to the beach ASAP! 

In other exciting news, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts TOMORROW for cardholders! If you haven't seen my NSALE rundown, check it out here for all of the details! Tune in tomorrow morning as I share my sale impressions and top picks! 










17 comments:

  1. Okay this top is GORGEOUS!! So obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the palm leaf trend this season. You look so darn cute!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is beautiful!! These pictures are stunning girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top! The pink palms are so perfect for the summer!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top is adorable!! so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute top! I love how you styled it - I think I may need to cave and get those sandals, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this is the cutest top ever and I love your slides!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your sunglasses! They match your shirt perfectly! Great summer look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the palm print! I can't believe I don't have any in my closet yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute top! i love the palm print!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This top is so cute! I love the light pink and the mint on the top!!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous top! Love those sandals too, bought them in black!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love anything with palm prints! This off the shoulder top is so cute!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am absolutely obsessed with this top!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your top. It is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete