photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, August 3, 2017

Ruffled Mini


 How sweet is this little ruffled mini?!? This flirty number has been one of my recent favorites and I've had so much fun dressing it up and down! Swap out your sandals for some heels and this dress can go from a summer outing to wedding guest attire. 

I've also been loving these tassel earrings. They add the perfect punch to any outfit and are lightweight enough that they don't weigh down your ears! I've been wearing them a ton lately and find that they add the perfect pop to my favorite basic tee and jeans combo. If you have a beach vacation coming up this year, take these cuties along! 

Get the Look













2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!

25 comments:

  1. Ashley---you look adorable in this outfit!! Those earrings are calling my name!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the added color with the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest dress!! I love your earrings too!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ruffled dress is adorable! So fun paired with the tassel earrings!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I love all those ruffle details.

    Mary
    https://www.themarycurator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ruffled mini is adorable! i love that shade of blue on you too!

    xo, Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ruffle + tassel mix! Seriously perfect for summer and SO cute.

    xoxo, CiCi
    www.worldwidestylista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - I'm so obsessed with this look! Those earrings are everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! And those earrings are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ruffles are so fun and I just adore those earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute dress and I love the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So perfect!Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute little dress! Love your style <3

    https://www.myblackcloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about this look is just perfect! The earrings, the dress and your tan! Looking so good!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is so killer on you and I love it with those hot pink earrings!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh you have such gorgeous style! Definitely #ootd worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so darling!!! i must get that dress now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pink and light blue color combo!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those bright pink tassel earrings! This whole look is perfect for the beach!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This mini is so cute! I wish I could be as tan as you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay, I need this dress in my life. It is the cutest! Love how you paired it with those bright earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ashley, this whole look is perfect! I love every bit of it! You look great :)
    Love from Austria,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely love this dress! You look so pretty.
    -Noelle
    Elle-no.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That dress is PERFECT on you! Love the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete