photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, August 14, 2017

Good Vibes


A pair of cutoffs and a fun graphic tee makes for the perfect casual summer outfit. This is my go to ensemble for running errands, weekend bbq's and road trips to the lake. I can't even tell you how often I wear this tee. Not only is it super comfy, but it's got a pretty good message on it. Good vibes only! 

This tote is from Moo's Shop, my latest obsession. Mary Joan, the owner of Moo's, makes the most gorgeous straw beach bags, clutches, and tassels. I love that I can take this bag from the beach to running errands. It's the perfect size! It also comes in a ton of other colors! Next time I go on vacation, I will definitely be picking up another piece from Moo's shop, like this fun clutch

Sending plenty of good vibes your way as you head into a new week!

xo 

14 comments:

  1. This is the cutest casual look Ashley! Love that shirt, we could all use some good vibes this Monday!

    xo, Alicia | AliciaTenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the shirt the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. Those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tee and I love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest style! And I'm so jealous of your legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute! Loved the good vibes tee!!

    Viridianna | www.lifestyleinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tee (and tan)! What a perfect outfit to kick back in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest Summer look!!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute bag and i love your shoes!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect summer outfit! Love those embroidered espadrilles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tee and espadrille pairing is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your article have very eye catching images. I am really impressed with the way you described all the necessary aspects of the topic.EmbroideryDigitizing

    ReplyDelete