photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, August 7, 2017

Instagram Round Up - What I've Been Wearing this Summer

Happy Monday friends! 
I can't believe that we are already well into August! I feel like this summer has FLOWN by! I also feel like I've dedicated a ton of time to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this summer! While I love all of the fall goodies, I am still enjoying every minute of summer! Today I thought I would round up some of my favorite (none #nsale) instagram photos from this summer so you can see what I've been wearing! 


This dress is perfect for work! It's coming to the blog later this week as I share TWO ways to style it...for summer and fall! 

 Top (comes in 2 colors) // Levi's Shorts  

I wore this outfit to dinner on Friday night and shared this story on IG. For some reason this top reminded my husband of The Macarena and when I asked him to take this photo he decided to play the song and dance along meaning getting this shot took x9374 times because all of them were blurry from his dancing....boys!! It's a fun summer top that screams summer and the best part? It's just $15! 


I got the chance to head over to Nordstrom at Southcenter and check out the new style bar and style board services!  The style bar stylists were SO sweet and helped me pick out this outfit that was perfect for date night! I never would have tried this distressed denim jacket if the stylists hadn't pulled it for me and I am so glad she did! I am obsessed! 


I've been all about gingham this summer and this sweet dress has been perfect for the beach and running errands! It has the sweetest bow ties and is made of lightweight fabric that is perfect for hot summer days! It also comes in the cutest two piece set

 Dress // Bag // Sandals - $25 Dupes // Blush & Bar Necklace 

Be prepared to see this dress one too many times! I fell in love with the fun ruffle sleeves the moment I saw this dress! I've been wearing it as a coverup, dressing it up for date night and plan on pairing it with OTK boots come fall! Full post of this cutie coming soon! It's currently unavailable in the taupe (I have a feeling it will be restocked soon), but check out the gorgeous teal! 


I picked up this top this spring and have been wearing it a ton! It's now on super sale and is such a pretty piece to add to your wardrobe! You can wear this one into fall! 


This off the shoulder top has everything that I love...stripes, ruffles and tassels. The best part? It's currently on sale for only $20!! Snag this cutie now!


It wouldn't be summer without a fun printed swimsuit! This one is one of my favorites! This print comes in a bunch of different pieces, but I opted for the high waisted bottoms and plunge bikini top. 


When I saw this bright orange top, I knew it was a summer must have! It's light weight and airy and the crochet detailing is gorgeous! It comes in 4 different colors! 


My summer shoe rotation! I've been loving detailed sandals and my cactus espadrilles! 


This sweet denim peplum top is now on major sale (under $30). Wear this top now and layer it up in the fall! 


Off the shoulder striped top, white shorts and sandals. This has been my uniform lately! 


This top is one of my favorite new pieces! I'm wearing it now with denim and shorts, but know it will be perfect for work once school starts back up later this month! 

18 comments:

  1. Love everything! Your style is on point, love the yellow cold shoulder top btw <3

    https://www.myblackcloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many great outfits! Everything is on point. The ruffle dress is stunning. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm obsessed with that entire first outfit and I saw the orange shirt and loved it. Of course it's Free People 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very lovely outfits! I adore that first dress!!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, your outfits are seriously gorgeous! Can you come be my personal stylist? I'm obsessed with your ruffle bell sleeve dress. It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the cutest looks! Love all of these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the information you give hopefully in the future could be great again

    Poker Online
    Poker Online Terpercaya
    Poker Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Out of all these, I love the swimsuit. I have never worn a swimsuit because of my small breasts. Haha. That is a goal for me. I always wear rash guard.


    -Analie from Get A Happy Date

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, I'm officially obsessed with your entire wardrobe! Can I come raid your closet! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay that first dress and that last top has really got me! Love it!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love each of these pieces, but especially loving that Rebecca Minkoff bag! Another of my favorites is the denim dress at the beginning of the post! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I love that first cold shoulder top with the criss cross around the next! So flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great outfits this summer! Especially that dress, I can see why you love to wear it so much!
    -Noelle
    Elle-no.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style. I think those brown booties you shared in the first pic will transition so well into fall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have great style I love that brown cross over brown shirt. Each piece is amazing by itself or great with another piece.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This article is very nice and Helpful .. Update continued and success is always yes Gan

    Agen Poker
    Agen Poker Online
    Agen Poker Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete