photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, August 24, 2017

Fall Kimonos

Today's post is in collaboration with Nordstrom. All opinions are my own!

It's no secret that I am obsessed with kimonos! From spring to summer I throw them on over my favorite tanks and shorts or wear them as a swim cover up. They are easy to wear and spice up any jeans and tee combo. While perusing the Nordstrom website, I noticed SO many kimono options for fall! From velvet and fringe to rich fall hues, Nordstrom has you covered for taking this trend into the new season! 

Two kimono trends I'm loving for fall? Velvet and duster lengths! While I love bright floral options for spring and summer, a kimono in darker shades with burnout velvet is an easy way to transition your favorite white tank and jeans into the fall. I am obsessed with the floral print on this option. The color combo is gorgeous! 

A duster length kimono is the perfect way to make a statement! Take your basics up a notch by pairing them with longer length kimono. It's a great way to layer as a gets cooler and I don't know about you, but I always feel pretty fab with a long kimono trailing after me as I walk! 

Get the Look



















2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!

27 comments:

  1. Ashley, I also have an obsession with kimonos! And yes to velvet ones for Fall! I have accumulated a personal collection of about 30 kimonos at this point and still I can't resist purchasing when I see a fabulous one! But I do wear them almost every day. I adore both of these kimonos you have styled! Absolutely stunning and perfect for fall.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I found out about kimonos, I have been a fan!! They work for every woman on earth!!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimonos are my fave! Can be dressed up, can be dress down, you can wear as a glamorous beach cover-up. I love the yellow when you posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits are on my list to recreate! I love them both and they are perfect for transitioning to fall. Peace!
    Cheryl
    http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that first leopard print kimono! So cute and unique, the second one is gorgeous and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seriously loving that burnt orange kimono! It it so chic!

    Maggie @ Polished Closets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both kimonos! So cute <3

    https://www.myblackcloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous!! I love the lace up detail on your tank in the first look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both! You styled them so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are gorgeous! I am loving both of those kimonos especially the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look too cute gal! I love how you styled the kimonos. The mustard floral one is definitely my favorite.

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.louellareese.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with that lace up top! It's so gorgeous!


    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yessss, love! The velvet is so gorgeous...I love them both!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both Kimonos are perfect!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this velvet one!! Kimonos are going to be my favorite fall trend!
    Neelofar | The Loveliest Lily
    www.theloveliestlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how versatile Kimono are. The long duster length one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in love with that lace up top. I also like kimonos because i live in Texas and while it's 100 degrees outside it might be 50 inside so cute removable layers are a must.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Obsessed with the floral one! So pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That second outfit is stealing my heart. Cutest kimono looks, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both of these kimonos! Those camis are my favorite though!


    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. After Iphone got a lot of positive feedback, they are now about to release the next device plus iphone. Get plus iphone features

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear your article is very nice and attractive. Keep sharing and have a great time blogging. Go Here

    ReplyDelete