photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, March 9, 2017

Weekend Overalls

Styling overalls for the weekend
 Overalls (Wearing Brady Wash) // Long Sleeve Tee (the best basic tee and on sale for under $5!!!) // Jacket // Sneakers // Illesteva Sunnies 
Styling overalls for the weekend
Styling overalls for the weekend
Styling overalls for the weekend
Styling overalls for the weekend
Styling overalls for the weekend
Styling overalls for the weekend
There is nothing I love more than a great pair of overalls. I've had this pair for a few years and they are always one of the first things I reach for on the weekend! 
Need a laid-back, but cute outfit for running errands or a Saturday adventure? Pair your overalls with a basic long sleeve tee (this one is my favorite and on sale for under $5!!), a cargo jacket and some sneakers. It's easy to re-create and effortless! 

Get the Look


2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!


25 comments:

  1. Such cute overalls! I love how you styled them for cold weather with the layers. Super cute jacket! Thanks for the linkup!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore overalls! Love how you paired them with sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally dig getting a pair of overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live those overalls on you!! I definetely don't think they would be as cute in me, but on you...super darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't worn overall since college (and that was a LONG time ago---ha ha), but the one thing I've learned in this blogging journey is to never say never! Maybe you'll see me in them soon! They look great on you!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the word Overalls and was sold <3 They are like a key Spring staple! I am actually on the hunt for a cute pair of maternity overalls right now! Thanks for sharing! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super cute in this! Love how you styled it.

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the overalls! They are perfectly paired with the cargo jacket. What a great casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is fun to see old trends making their way back into fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a super cute look! I love your sunglasses!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I like these! They look like the perfect fit, which can be hard to find in denim overalls. So cute!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking so fabulous in these overalls! Love how you layered that olive jacket over them!!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  13. these overalls are too darn cute, love the army green jacket!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. bibs are so cute and comfy, perfect for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving those overalls! They are so wearable. :)
    www.melissamchee.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These overalls are so cute! And I love the cross detail in the back! Perfect for the weekend! Have a good one, love.
    xx,
    Jonilyn | http://www.mycuratedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so cute! Loving that olive green jacket too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg, loving those cute overalls on you! Super adorable and comfy! That jacket is fabulous...the perfect addition! Killin it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recognized those overalls as soon as i saw them, I want a pair so bad! They look so great on you :)

    xx nicole
    www.nicoleparise.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look fabulous! That IS your color! I have no idea what my color is but I love trying to figure that out ;) and I love you too! Crazyask.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Almost all of these tips are just so amazing to live up to summer season. Loved the thin layer idea….this one is absolutely I wold love to adhere to.
    Thanks for sharing.UpdateLand Deepwebsiteslinks.com Thedarkweblinks.com


    ReplyDelete