photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, March 2, 2017

Transitioning OTK Boots for Spring

Cognac over the knee boots and a slouchy sweater
Cognac over the knee boots and a slouchy sweater
Cognac over the knee boots and a slouchy sweater
Cognac over the knee boots and a slouchy sweater
Cognac over the knee boots and a slouchy sweater
Cognac over the knee boots and a slouchy sweater
Cognac over the knee boots and a slouchy sweater
It's March!! 
The month that spring OFFICIALLY arrives! But just because spring is in the near future, doesn't mean the weather automatically knows this. It's still cold here with snow in the forecast later this week (fingers crossed it doesn't actually happen...no more snow!). We are in that weird in-between transition phase where the weather changes day to day. I don't know if I can start to break out my open toe booties and wedges or whether to lace up my snow boots yet again. 

Over the knee boots are my go to this time of year! They are the perfect boots to pair with jeans and a lighter weight sweater or a mini dress! This cognac pair have been on repeat lately! The color goes with EVERYTHING and they are amazing quality for their $100 price tag! I paired them with this sweater for an easy weekend look. I am obsessing over this cute sweater and already order it in another color! It's the perfect piece to wear now and take in to spring and summer. I can't wait to pair it with shorts and a swimsuit in the summer! 

2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!

30 comments:

  1. I love how you're able to wear these boots for Spring with the lighter sweater. And speaking of sweater I love the color, the knit and the oversized look! Perfect for Spring! Now we just need some sun!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love my OTK boots...but I am ready to break out the sandals whenever it gets warm enough!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweater is so pretty and perfect for this time of year. Love how you styled it with your OTK boots!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! Love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's already march! it passes by so fast!! Those boots look incredible on you girl! Keep them good post coming! I love your blog and posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun top!! Those boots are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boots and sweater! You are so right...it will look so cute over a swimsuit for sundown :)
    Have a great day!
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! OTK boots and a light sweater! So perfect!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cozy cardi! And I love those boots!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! Love these boots with this adorable sweater.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Excited for spring, these temps are so up and down. Otk boots are perfect picks for these cooler days. Love that cute sweater, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weather has been crazy here lately too! I am so ready to bring out the spring shoes!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OTK boots are seriously my favorite, I would wear them year round if I could. I love how you paired these boots, this is the perfect spring outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this silhouette! Chunky sweaters with skinny jeans are my fav and the OTK boots complete the look x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these boots! I need a pair, NOW!!! Loving how your paired with the light shade sweater. xo

    www.thebbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you look amazing in those OTK boots!!! I really love the sweater too...so simple and neutral and it looks so great with that long gold necklace. Would totally wear this entire outfit!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your boots! That sweater is so adorable! I love the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute outfit. I'm so ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sweater is so cute and I'm loving those OTK boots.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those boots! I wish they came in my size!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I love your look hun and its so perfect for the transitional http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those OTK boots are so cute! I've been looking for a pair that color forever! Such a chic look. Great post babe. Enjoy your weekend!

    Daisi Ari || http://www.onthecolorfulside.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you styled those boots! Perfect for Spring

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love how you've incorporated these OTK boots into your spring look. My tendency is to put my boots away at the first sign of spring, but maybe I need to style them for the season as well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. SO cute! That top looks so comfy cozy!

    xoxo, Kylie
    www.littlelooksbigpictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Long hair style: One of many beautiful looks that gives your baby girl is having the long hair cut. The straight look really has some attractiveness and is a good choice for school and other situations.
    silikonfreieshampoos.de

    ReplyDelete