photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, March 27, 2017

The Best Spring Sweater

The perfect slouchy sweater. Layer it with a lacy cami for a pretty detail.

Get the Look
The perfect slouchy sweater. Layer it with a lacy cami for a pretty detail.

The perfect slouchy sweater. Layer it with a lacy cami for a pretty detail.

The perfect slouchy sweater. Layer it with a lacy cami for a pretty detail.

The perfect slouchy sweater. Layer it with a lacy cami for a pretty detail.

The perfect slouchy sweater. Layer it with a lacy cami for a pretty detail.

The perfect slouchy sweater. Layer it with a lacy cami for a pretty detail.
Monday...we meet again.
E and I had a pretty relaxed weekend. After a busy week, there is nothing I like better than chilling at home in comfy clothes and catching up on my favorite shows! 

If you follow me on instagram (@twentiesgirlstyle), you have seen this sweater one too many times. I love it so much, that I couldn't resist picking it up in a second color! This is such a great sweater for spring! It's light-weight, comfortable and easy to layer. It is perfectly slouchy, but I sized up for length. I usually wear an XS in this brand, but didn't want it to be too short, so got it in a small. I have worn this thing SO many times. The great thing about this sweater is that it can be easily worn year round. Layer it with tanks, tees or sweaters for the colder months and pair it with denim cutoffs in the summer! 

23 comments:

  1. Love this look! A slouchy sweater and skinny jeans always look good together. I love how you added the loafers x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I wear sweaters until it's 80 degrees :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that in pink and love the slouchy/ oversized fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this sweater and still need to pull the trigger in my shopping cart. So cute with those flats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lightweight sweater so much, and that peek-a-boo lace! Happy Monday, babe :)

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty sure I'm obsessed with every piece of this look! i think i need to get those shoes... :) xoxo, stefanie / accordingtoblaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seriously looks like the comfiest springtime sweater ever! It's effortless and the neutral color looks great with your hair! I also love the little peek of the lace from beneath. And that purse is super adorable as well!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love oversized sweaters like that, the best part is that it's off the shoulder. I would definitely wear this all spring long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cut & color of this sweater! Perfect for spring!

    Have a great week!

    xo, Steph
    www.urbanblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this look! The lace came under the sweater is one of my favorites looks! So cute!

    xo Kelsey | www.chasingcinderellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute sweater! I need one for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that sweater looks so cozy and i love the bag!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sleeves on that sweater ! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh I love this outfit! The overzised sweater with the lace cami underneath is perfect!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a perfect amount of slouch! Love the color for spring, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this loungy look! The sweater is the perfect Spring piece!
    http://thebbar.org/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to add a sweater like this to my closet! I love the bralet you wore underneath.

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the wash of those jeans! Really soft and light for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that sweater! It's looks so light and cozy - perfect for Spring.

    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  20. A spring sweater is essential for me, I can get really chilled with the cool wind in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete