photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, March 16, 2017

Spring Dresses with Nordstrom

Mustard Embroidered Dress

I am a warm weather girl all of the way, and find it so much easier to get dressed from April-August then any other time of year. I'll take dresses and sandals over scarves and coats any day of the week! 
This time of year, I start to stock my closet with sweet dresses that are easy to wear. Adding a few spring dresses is the perfect way to refresh your wardrobe for spring.

 My go to for shopping new spring dresses is Nordstrom. They have a wide variety of brands I love at varying price points and the quality can't be beat! Living 3+ hours away from the nearest Nordstrom, I order online A LOT and have called customer service manyyy times. I am always impressed with their knowledge and how helpful they truly are! 

Whether looking for an easy to wear dress for the weekend or one to wear to a spring wedding, Nordstrom has the best selection of spring dresses for any occasion...and with daily new arrivals, it's not hard to find one (or two) to love either! The moment I saw this pretty embroidered option, I knew it would be perfect for work and the weekend. I wore it to explore a nearby town with my mom and sisters this past weekend, (note - This dress was steamed before I left, but a ride in the car left it so wrinkled)! I'm currently eyeing this ombre maxi for an upcoming beach trip and this under $50 cutie for Easter. Shop my exact look below and some of my favorite spring dress picks at the bottom of the post! 

Get the Look

Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress
Mustard Embroidered Dress

Favorite Spring Dresses





2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!



Today’s post is in collaboration with Nordstrom. All opinions are my own!

43 comments:

  1. This is the most gorgeous cutest little dress! It's so perfect for Spring and I love the espadrilles with it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite dresses. I have it in blue, and now I'm pretty sure I need it in this color too. So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this dress in black, and it is one of my favorite go tos!
    Love it in this color. So pretty!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparklandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great Spring/Summer look. Easy and breezy. The espadrilles are the perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting this dress since last year! I am loving this beautiful yellow color - it is so perfect for spring!

    Maggie @ Polished Closets

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so cute! Love this color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous color on you! Love the boho vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so hippie! Love the bohemian vibe! And I just bought those espadrilles myself! So excited for them to arrive.
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so cute and you look great in it! And loving those wedges!

    xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color of this dress on you! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You seriously have the best style! Such a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is amazing! I love the yellow on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is so beautiful! You styled it perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. That mustard color looks so pretty on you! Love the embroidery detail!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cute dress and this color looks so fab on you!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the details and embroidery on this dress! Such a perfect piece for spring!
    Neelofar
    www.theloveliestlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I'm being honest, I probably would not pick that dress if I was out shopping. But seeing it on you and how you styled it, I need it! I love the details and I LOVE the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving this dress on you! You look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  19. this dress is one of my favorites!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great dress! I am just begging for spring to make it to MN!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That dress is so cute and you look super adorbs in it. I used to be a warm weather girl, but moved to WA state 11 years ago. Now I am more of an Ugg boots and sweaters kinda girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that mustard color for spring! And those wedges have been on my wishlist!
    Xo,
    Alexandra Christine Blog
    www.alexandrachristineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those wedges go so perfectly with the dress – I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is perfect for spring! So light and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am obsessed with this dress! Def a must have!
    xo
    jen
    effortlesseverydaystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this dress! It is actually on my wish list! So cute and love the embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the dress on you! You styled this look so well with the wedges!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is such a perfect Spring dress, super cute!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Nordstroms so much, I feel like I always find something that I just can't live without when I go there. I love this dress as well, it's the perfect spring dress. I'm obsessed with the mustard color too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sonpretty and springy! I love those booties as well

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cute boho look! Nordstrom has so many cute dresses out right now!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. The color of this dress looks amazing on you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are so beautiful. Love that embroidered spring dress. It's perfect.

    xoxo,
    angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I was just looking at this dress! It looks stunning on you!!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This dress looks lovely! Love the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE this dress! I have been on the lookout for a dress with similar type of embroidery for a Mexico trip.

    Gennifer Rose | www.GenniferRose.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. The day that began with salvation & incredible expectations that Christ will be with us again is the “Good Friday Quotes”. It is also known as, “Holly Friday” the Friday preceeding .  This day traditionally celebrated as the day when Jesus (Jesus Christ Pics) was crucified. Numerous Christian places of worship observe Good Friday Messages with a stifled administration, generally in the  evening, in which Christ's demise is recalled with solemn hymns and thanksgiving prayers. It is trailed by Good Friday Wallpapers, the wonderful festival of the day Jesus that was raised from the dead, proclaiming his triumph over sin and demise and indicating ahead a future restoration for all who are united to him by confidence & faith. The belief over this day is that Christ comprehends our most profound feelings of dread & problems. Christ has preserved through all man’s suffering & restores the humanity by paying with his own blood. Happy Good Friday Pictures is announced as an occasion in regions or places where Christians have a wide presence. Good Friday, the day people remember and respect Christ's passing and sufferings and go to the services that is calm and solemn. 

    ReplyDelete
  38. Really Nice Post Thanks for sharing with us..

    HAIR TRANSPLANT | http://www.mantravashikaran.com/vashikaran-mantra-for-love/

    ReplyDelete