photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, March 23, 2017

Updating Your Wardrobe for Spring with Nordstrom

Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes

Ray-Ban Sunnies // Cross Body Bag

Happy Thursday! Have you been enjoying the first few days of spring? I am excited to share not one, but two looks with you today! 
Spring brings fresh blooms, green grass and an urge to spring clean. This time of year I always start to go through my closet, getting rid of things I no longer wear and find myself in need of some fresh spring pieces to spruce up my wardrobe. Nordstrom has been my one stop shop for updating my closet for the new season. I love the daily new arrivals, (which I actually check daily...I don't want to miss anything!) and the variety of pieces at varying price points. You are sure to find a new spring piece or two! When updating your wardrobe this spring, look for a few pieces to bring in to spruce up your existing items. Fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes are easy ways to add a little color and new life to your wardrobe! 

Fun Tops
Sometimes all your old denim needs is a fresh top to bring them new life for a new season. Adding a few tops in pretty floral prints, bright colors or with interesting details is the perfect way to update for spring! This bright off the shoulder top has the cutest pom detailing and can be transitioned from spring to summer. It's a stand out piece that can be dressed up or down! A peplum tank, like this one, is an easy piece to style and a closet classic! Layer it with a denim jacket or sweater now and wear it as a swimsuit cover up for a trip to the beach.



Bold Earrings
There is no easier way to add a pop of color to your wardrobe then a great pair of earrings! It's the easiest update you can make! Continue wearing your favorite closet staples, but add a fun pair of tasseled earrings like these or gorgeous drop earrings for the perfect spring pop. One of my favorite ways to wear statement earrings? Paired with a basic white tee and denim to let the earrings do allll of the talking! 



On Trend Shoes
There is nothing I love more than a new season of shoes. With the changing seasons comes the cutest new styles and I always love adding a few new trendy pairs to my closet! My favorites this season? A great block heel sandal and espadrilles of any kind! I love that this studded pair can be worn on the weekend or dressed up for date night! It doesn't hurt that the studs add a fun detail! These slip on espadrilles are comfortable and cute! The best part? They are under $100 and come in a bunch of different colors!


Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Update your wardrobe for spring with fun tops, bold earrings and on trend shoes
Get the Look



2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!


Today’s post is in collaboration with Nordstrom. All opinions are my own!

55 comments:

  1. That mustard off shoulder top is divine!! I need it!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the festival vibes of the yellow top!!!

    I am also in festival mode so come stop by my blog for my latest collaboration with Los Angeles-based indie brand BACIANO & lemme know what you think!

    Happy Spring!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING both of these looks! That yellow OTS top is so pretty with those earrings!

    Maggie
    www.polishedclosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! I love the yellow top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This yellow top is right up my alley since that color is my favorite!! It even looks like it would stay in place since it's not all elastic?
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that yellow top! It is so bright and fun for spring!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the unique poms on that top! And that peplum tank looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That yellow top is too cute! Both looks are great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little poms are SO cute girl! Loving both of these looks, Nordstrom really is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with your top! Good spring picks.

    xo, Lauryn
    www.lauryncakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such darling little spring picks! You look so pretty in yellow

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great picks! I've been looking at Nordstrom's shoe department for spring picks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your spring style is so on point! Love both of these fits, especially the raw hems <3

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those colorful earrings! I have those striped drop earrings too and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the outfits, i wish i could take you shopping with me lol, i never know what to get

    ReplyDelete
  16. that yellow pom off the shoulder top is incredible! The color looks GREAT on you! My hubs is out of town this weekend and now it looks like I'm making a trip to nords!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ashley! I love how fun those earrings are! Definitely a show stopper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm obsessed with those outfits! Especially the off-the-shoulder top!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That little grey peplum top is so cute! And that yellow is such a bright sunny look that's perfect for Spring! I love your style!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wait... that yellow top is actually beautiful though...

    http://thesofieyahdiaries.com/lifestyle/beauty-and-the-beast-review

    ReplyDelete
  21. i am obsessed with that off the shoulder top- mustard is so in right now and I love the sleeve detailing! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 'm loving the layout of your blog post today & this adorable yellow top. The poms are SO cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love both looks! You're the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both looks are soooo cute! Absolutely love them!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh that top is heavenly!!! I love yellow on you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love this post!! I really love the off the shoulder mustard top! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have had my eye on those studded sandals! So good!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wear a ton of basic colors / styles so statement earrings like that really make such a huge impact on my outfits!! So fun and so many ideas. I might have to make a trip over to Nordstrom this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both of these outfits are cute as can be. I love the bright, cheeriness of the first ensemble, and the casual vibes of the second! You've linked so many fun pieces that make me want to get my shop on hehe!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your outfits are seriously the cutest! I am dying over that yellow top! I need it!
    XO-Lisa
    www.thatssodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love all of your spring picks! That yellow top is everything. Nordstrom is definitely my go to place to shop!

    -Tristan
    www.thepolishedposy.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. All of your outfits are so cute and I absolutely love that mustard top!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love you in that yellow top! The pom poms are so cute!
    xo
    jen
    effortlesseverydaystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. That mustard top is gorgeous!
    I'm so glad the weather is getting warmer so I can change over my wardrobe and start wearing some floral pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this little roundup, the yellow top is so cute! One of my favorite colors for sure :)

    xx nicole
    www.nicoleparise.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. such a pretty top and i love your earrings!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both such cute looks! I love that yellow top!

    http://adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love that yellow top! So so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love both of those outfits! The yellow shirt is super cute, and those beaded earrings are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm loving the first look with the yellow top! So effortless and beautiful! You totally rock the "cool girl" style here and make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  42. omg I need that mustard top and those espadrilles!! I LOVE.

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just love the first top, it is the perfect pop of sunshine for this gloomy start to spring!

    <a href="http://labellesirene.blogspot.com”>La Belle Sirene</a> 

    ReplyDelete
  44. You are seriously adorable and I love the pompoms! That peplum top too!

    ReplyDelete
  45. That pom pom top is the cutest! I love the earrings you wore with it!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love that yellow top with the Pom poms! So cute. And so glad I can start switching up my wardrobe now although there's still a bit of a chill in the air

    ReplyDelete
  47. Omg that mustard top is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  48. That yellow top is one of my favorites ever!

    ReplyDelete
  49. So many fun spring looks! The pom pom yellow top is amazing!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete

  50. Ayo Bergabung Bersama kami di
    http://www.Pokersemi.com
    Proses Deposit / Withdraw Super Cepat Dan,
    Didukung Oleh Costumer Service Kami Yang Ramah.
    Kami Juga menyediakan berbagai macam game dalam 1 ID :
    - Poker
    - Capsa
    - Ceme
    - Q- Kick
    - Ceme Keliling Dan
    - Live Poker
    Banyak Bonus Dan Jackpot yang akan menanti anda
    kami Juga memberikan bonus Seperti
    - Bonus New member 10%
    - Bonus Turnover 0.5% Dan
    - Bonus Refferal 20%
    Tunggu apa lagi Gan.. !!
    Buruan Daftar diri anda di
    http://www.pokersemi.com/register.php
    Anda juga bisa Hubungi CS kami :
    - Skype : Pokersemi
    - Yahoo : Pokersemi
    - Twitter : Pokersemi
    - Facebook : Pokersemi


    Poker Terpercaya
    Agen Domino
    Agen Domino Terpercaya
    Judi Poker
    Judi Poker Online
    Poker99

    ReplyDelete