photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, March 6, 2017

Convertible Sweater

An off the shoulder sweater that easily transitions from work to date night
 Sweater (It's convertible! Wear it off the shoulders, off one shoulder or on the shoulder!) // Mott & Bow Jeans // Mules // Rebecca Minkoff Bag // Illesteva Sunnies // Baublebar Earrings 
An off the shoulder sweater that easily transitions from work to date night
An off the shoulder sweater that easily transitions from work to date night
An off the shoulder sweater that easily transitions from work to date night
An off the shoulder sweater that easily transitions from work to date night
I can't believe I haven't gotten around to sharing this sweater. All winter long, this cutie has been one of my go to's. It can be worn on or off the shoulder, making it the perfect day to evening top or spring transition piece. Now that the sun is making more frequent appearances and it's warming up (supposedly), it's the perfect lil weekend sweater. It's lightweight, but made of the coziest fleece. I paired this with leggings for hanging around the house and was comfy all day. 
This is actually a look I have worn to work, only with the sweater on the shoulder. There has never been a more perfect top for wearing to work and date night! 

Get the Look


25 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this sweater and I love that you can style it in so many different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Such a cute look, love that off the shoulder sweater...perfect with these up and down temps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is literally the PERFECT sweater. I lovelovelove its versatility!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! I love the versatility of your sweater. Your bag is super cute too!

    April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute sweater, love how you paired it with those shoes!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that sweater! So versatile! Also, crushing on those earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the off shoulder sweater and in love with the mules. I am on the hunt for a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those top you can do almost anything with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! i love stumbling across your blog from the FB blog group! this outfit is so cute and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that sweater, it's one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous sweater,looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sweater looks so cozy! love it!
    xo

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love a good off-the-shoulder sweater!! This one looks so cute and cozy.
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater is seriously the cutest! Perfect for spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this sweater. OTS trend is my favorite. I need this in my closet

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute sweater and love the bag!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks like a way fun sweater to have on hand! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute look! I love your jeans/shoes combo, so fun!

    xx nicole
    www.nicoleparise.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that sweater! The color combo of the grey with the loafers is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those shoes! So classy and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really loving that sweater! Love the off the shoulder part of it! So trendy and chic!

    xo Mariam
    www.thepetitebijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love that you change the style with how you're feeling!

    ReplyDelete