photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, March 13, 2017

A Hint of Lace

The perfect lace cami styled for spring

Get the Look


The perfect lace cami styled for spring
The perfect lace cami styled for spring
The perfect lace cami styled for spring
The perfect lace cami styled for spring
The perfect lace cami styled for spring
The perfect lace cami styled for spring
Happy Monday!
Only a week until the first official day of spring and I can't wait! The weather has been showing signs of the season to come and I've definitely enjoyed more sunshine. Although it did snow once last week, so fingers crossed no more snow comes this way! 

Pretty tanks and light-weight sweaters are one of my favorite combos this time of year. Light layers ensure that you stay the perfect temperature all day, to fend off the ever changing spring temps. This tank is so pretty and easy to wear. I've had a few people ask about what bra to wear with it. Because I was layering, I wore a regular bra with a lacy center, doubling the lace and camouflaging the bra. Another option if you are wearing it without a top layer is a strapless plunge (try this one) or a sticky bra (like this).

21 comments:

  1. Cute too and great price!

    -Kirsten // www.porkandcookies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lace top! Your whole outfit actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinking cute is this look! Love the spring time vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this outfit!! I just love everything that you wear!! You are always so pretty and perfect.

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole outfit. Super cute, and love the colors!😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the feminine lace detail! So pretty, Ashley! XO

    Anna || A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, this outfit is killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that adorable blouse, and how you've paired it with the long sweater. Great look, that reminds me of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blouse is adorable and I love the color of that cardigan! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all! Love the cami with the lace insert, love the bag and LOVE the mules!
    xo
    jen
    effortlesseverydaystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all!!!! Need the denim and shoes stat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so beautiful! The lace cami is one I need in my closet! I haven't found the right one but I may have thanks to you!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your post. It really useful with me. Thanks for sharing these useful information!
    - www.hotmail.com
    - hotmail login
    - hotmail sign up
    - hotmail sign in

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing!
    - google mail
    - gmail login
    - gmail sign up
    - gmail sign in

    ReplyDelete