photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, August 9, 2016

White Tiered Mini Dress


Does anything scream summer more than a little white dress? 
Yes. Throw in some ruffles and a watermelon clutch and you are the epitome of summer vacation. 
I LOVE this dress. It might possibly be the cutest dress I've ever owned. I have worn it too many times to count this summer, but it is the easiest thing to throw on and I can't get over the fit or the ruffles! 

Get the Look

19 comments:

  1. nice white dress, my best is the cute bag
    new post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this dress (and those darling ruffles)! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watermelon clutch is the cutest addition to this dress! I love how you used it for a pop of color.

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the accessories you chose for this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that watermelon bag! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is SO adorable on you!! I love the white tiers, they're so feminine and breezy for a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute on you! I love how you dressed it up with such fun summer accessories!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this dress wasn't already super summery, the watermelon clutch adds the perfect summery touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh this dress is so so cute! Great for summer and warmer fall nights!

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress and that watermelon clutch is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this look. I have been wanting those shoes all summer!

    Sarah || http://www.stylishsassyandclassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously I think i comment everyday that's how obsessed with all your Outfit post I am <3

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  13. your dress looks so cool and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love white dresses! This one looks incredible!!

    http://styledbys.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are gorgeous!!!! White dresses are perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! I love the tiered look and all the details. What an adorable clutch too.

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, that little watermelon clutch is so adorable! Perfect for summer! xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete