photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Guide to Hair!


I get a lot of questions about how I do my hair! I have very fine hair that is so hard to curl, so I have spent years finding the right tools and products to create a perfect curl that holds! 

TGS Guide to Hair


L'Oreal Ever Strong Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner - This is my favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner! It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily and I LOVE the rosemary mint scent!

Paul Mitchell 'Extra Body Daily Boost' - Just a few spritzes of the Paul Mitchell 'Extra Body Daily Boost' from Hairtrade.com right before I blow dry gives my hair that extra boost of volume that I crave.
I love that it's not sticky and doesn't leave any residue in my hair. Oh and it also smells AMAZING!

HANAair professional Hair Dryer - I've been using this HANAair dryer from Misikko.com for almost a year now (read the full review here) and I am obsessed. It's literally the best thing to ever happen to my hair routine! It dries my hair quickly and I love that it has 2 speeds. I will probably own a HANAair dryer for life!

Not Your Mother's 'Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo' - This is my current favorite dry shampoo! It has a nice scent and leaves hair feeling clean all day. I recently started washing my hair every other day and this stuff has become my life saver! Just spritz some into your hair and gently comb through and you are good to go!

Tangle Teezer - Curling my hair used to cause a lot of frustration when it came time to brush, but not since switching to a Tangle Teezer! Yes, people talk these up like crazy, and YES they are 100% worth it! After showering or brushing my second day curls out, this allows me to brush my hair in half the time! I definitely recommend!

Remington 'Pearl Ceramic Ultimate Curling Wand' 1/2'' to 1'' - This curling iron is awesome! Yes, it get's super hot, but it definitely gives me the perfect curl! By changing the temperature, I can go from bouncy curls or beach waves and they stay all day!

Wide Tooth Comb - This is the perfect tool for creating a soft curl! I will curl my hair on a high temp, creating super tight curls, let it sit for a while and then brush it out with this comb to make sweet, soft waves! I picked this one up from Sally's for $2.99! 

Shop the Post

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review and tips! Love the romper:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drugstore items you recommend! I'll have to try the dry shampoo; I only wash my hair about once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I wanted to buy the tangle teaser after all the great reviews! I need it!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that romper! So cute on you! And I love my curling wand....when I have time it's my favorite way to do my hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what others use in their hair - that dry shampoo is one of my favs!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog and I love it! Now following you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete