photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, August 25, 2014

RED

Necklace: ILY Couture 
Ring: Forever 21
Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar

Photography by: Haley Christine Photography 






 I'm not a big 'RED' girl, but this dress has completely changed my mind. This maxi from Skye on the Town, might just be the best maxi ever, but pair it with this orangey-red tone and you have perfection. This will be a fantastic maxi to take in to fall as I can't wait to pair it with a scarf and denim jacket!  

One more week until school starts! I'm officially in a mad dash to get things ready on top of going to daily meetings. Eeek!! Pardon if my posts are short this week...I've got a lot going on!

Love you! 


Don't forget to enter....


Get the Look

10 comments:

  1. this necklace is gorgeous against this red dress!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your maxi dress!

    xo, Shantell

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning color on you, and I love that necklace with it!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you are a BABE!! that dress was made for you! the color, the fit, and paired with the tassel necklace, so perfect!!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the tassel necklace!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress and I love that necklace! Great look!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red is definitely your color <3
    Love this beautiful maxi dress on you!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red is one of my favorites. It is a statement in itself. It shows you are not afraid. I love the look. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete