photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, January 8, 2015

#WIWT - Maui Nights


 Top: Tobi 
Shorts: American Eagle (my favorites!)
Shoes: Forever 21 
Hat: Target - obsessed with this option which is perfect for the cold weather! 
Necklace: Bauble Bar










I'm back!! I had an AMAZING time in Maui, and it was definitely hard to return to the snow and cold weather. Hawaii is a tropical paradise, and it was so fun to get to celebrate my engagement with my family and fiancé on the beach! Taking photos of my nightly outfits was somewhat challenging as it gets dark so early this time of year! We would literally sit on the beach enjoying the sunshine and water until late in the afternoon, and by the time we got back to our condo and showered it was almost dark. Also, this was the first time E was behind the camera! In all my years of blogging, he has never taken my photos, so this was a fun first. I think he did a pretty great job, but he has plenty of time to perfect his skills:)

When I am on a beach vacation, I am all about being minimalistic. Minimal to no makeup, natural hair, and little jewelry. For one of our first nights out, I put on my trusty denim shorts, a sweet cold shoulder top and my panama hat (a must for any beach vacation) to peruse the shops on front street in Lahaina.


Most of these exact items are unavailable as they are from last season. However, I have linked some of my favorite cold-shoulder tops, denim shorts and gladiator sandal options below! 


Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
We don't really have any rules or guidelines yet, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!

   
   

9 comments:

  1. What a cool and sexy outfit!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely look amazing!!!

    Much love!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are beyond adorable, i am just so happy for you! and how fun that you got to celebrate in such a big way.

    loving this warm weather look, seriously that top is to die for, but it has be craving summer sooooo badly and it is currently 9 degrees out!!

    xo mary-katherine
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I hope you had an amazing time.
    http://love-pink-forever09.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute!!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawaii is heaven isn't it! You guys look great and super relaxed! I haven't yet made it to Maui I have to go back and visit!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you still write and share about your day and experiences! You feel like such a real, nice, and humble person because of this!
    dark souls iii emoji keyboard
    slither.io

    ReplyDelete