photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Walking on Sunshine

Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar
Bracelets: Mindy Mae's Market 'Crystal Dot Bracelet' 














This has officially been the summer of maxis. If I'm not wearing a romper or a dress (my other go-to's), I am wearing a maxi.
What's not to love about a maxi though??? 
 A piece of clothing that is so easy to wear and accessorize, works against the heat AND is like wearing  your bed sheets all day??
I'm sold!
What's even better? When the maxi dress happens to be just as gorgeous as this option from Rumor Boutique

The second I laid eyes on this dress I fell in LOVE. 
I say that a lot (because I am clothes obsessed, and it happens a lot...sorry not sorry), but I really mean it this time (and every other time...but still). 

This maxi is a gorgeous soft, cream color with a flowy chiffon skirt. The best part about it? The GORGEOUS floral crochet pattern across the top. 
I love the neutral color as you can pair it with practically anything. I choose to pair it with super bright accessories, for a fun, summer vibe. 

I've been loving statement earrings lately, and these Lisi Lerch 'Kate' earrings might top the list at my all time favorites. I love the color and love the beaded detailing. This definitely won't be my last pair of Lisi Lerch's earrings! I've got my eyes on the Turquoise Tassel Earrings and the Kate in lime (how fun are these!!). 


Make sure you are following me on instagram @twentiesgirlstyle to find out about a super fab giveaway featuring Rumor Boutique!!! 
Stay tuned!! 

14 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous!! How do you get all your ads on here? I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this dress, you look super gorgeous and glamorous (like if I saw in you in real life I would have mistaken you for a celeb)! Also, super jealous of your bag, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous girly! I love this dress on you! And I might have to steal your bag :)

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute summer maxi dress. It looks like the wedding dress I wanted to wear but a casual version of it. RoRo’s World

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is so pretty on you, and i totally know what you mean about being in love with so many clothes but meaning it every time, haha we have a problem but i don't even care!

    and i love those lisi lerch earrings, i just love all of her designs they are so fun and her items are such high quality!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long time reader, first time commenter. I have loved your blog for a while. You're style is so cool and effortless. I always get inspiration. I'm going into teaching too and currently substitute, so I relate to a lot of your posts! Glad to find another blog I love! Another great outfit. :)

    aubreenoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is stunning!!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're looking like a princess! Perfect dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I felt like I could pull off maxi's, that one is so pretty!!

    oursweetthingcalledlife.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete