photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fall Staples

Today I am sharing some of my all time FAVORITE fall staples! All of these items I either have or have something similar. While most of these were fall staples last year, I know I will continue to wear them out this year! There is nothing more perfect than a good pair of boots, a vest and a patterned scarf! Scroll down to see my fall staples and how I included them into my wardrobe last year! 
Fall Staples

See the full post HERE

 See the full post HERE

See the full post HERE

Don't forget to enter the $500 Asos Gift Card Giveaway and the Little Mistress Dress Giveaway

Shop the Post


6 comments:

  1. Lovely leo sneakers!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfits are always so cute! love the first look!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks for Fall!!! And your past looks!! So cozy!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those picks, especially the utility vest, i have been wanting one for so long. i just love how vests (and hats for that matter) can totally change up a look!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so excited for fall fashion! I really enjoy having the chance to layer and play with textures and we have quite a few similar staples. Also love the looks you put together, very inspiring!

    Courtney
    La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete