photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Prints With Ash & Elle | Pineapple


I'm teaming up with my sweet friend Elle of Living in Color Style, today for part 2 of our Summer Prints series! You can see part 1 - Florals, HERE
Pineapple has been a HUGE trend this summer, and I definitely don't mind! I've been wearing it all summer long, as seen here, here and here, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!
It's such a fun print to pair with other bold colors, as you can see Elle and I both thought of doing...me with hot pink and Elle with a fab neon! 
Who else has been obsessing over pineapple this summer, because we allllll know I am!!

You can see more of Elle's look over at Living in Color Style


Shorts: J.Crew
Sandals: Kohls 
Bracelet: Bauble Bar








Get the Look

8 comments:

  1. I love the shirt you're wearing! It's so lovely and fun! I've been obsessing over pineapple prints recently and this one is perfect! I love how you've paired it with the pink here, it looks great! :)

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pineapple print!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so chic! Love the pineapple top paired with those red shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed over these shorts. I just need to raid your closet.

    aubreenoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun tee! pineapples are so cute

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete