photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, August 8, 2014

Pineapples and Tassels


Photography by: Haley Christine Photography 









I've been rocking so much pineapple getup this summer, it isn't even funny. But, no worries, as summer isn't over yet, neither is my pineapple obsession...just wait until next week:)
This pineapple romper from Divergence Clothing is the CUTEST romper ever. 
I love the fit and adore how seriously comfortable it is. I've been throwing it on at least twice a week since receiving it. It literally is the perfect summer romper! 
I paired it with a bright orange clutch, embellished sandals and fabulous Bauble Bar earrings for a fun day with my sisters. Tassels have been everywhere lately and have become another one of my huge obsessions this summer. 
I guess you could sum my summer up in two words....pineapples and tassels. 


Get the Look

Two AMAZING giveaways happening over on Instagram! 
Follow me @twentiesgirlstyle and look for these two posts to find out how to enter!!


#findmeanoasisgiveaway 
Win ALL of these fab prizes!

#Rumorboutiquegiveaway 
Win a $30 gift card to shop Rumor!

19 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that romper.
    xo Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that romper is gorgeous!! love the print!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a hot hot HAWTTIEEEE!!! I love that romper on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a cute romper!!
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely LOVING pineapple print for some reason right now, and that romper is TOOOo cute!!
    Hope you'll stop by soon!

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So freaking pretty! Also, you win every award ever for the amount of blogger trends in one outfit. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This romper is so adorable on you!! I love the print of course ;)

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beatiful romper and your hairstyle !

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make everything look so cute Ashley! I adore the pineapple print craze, and this romper is so perfect for summer. Love how those blue earrings pop against your outfit too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this romper! Seriously, how cute is it!? I've somehow managed to miss the pineapple print trend, and I'm so so tempted to get this romper. I'm in love!

    Also that orange clutch is the perfect compliment! Much more fun than black would have been. :)

    Joanne | Fashion-Oh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the pineapple trend. This is too cute, and your earrings are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect outfit!
    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! You look phenomenal and I love the addition of these fun earrings. Perfection.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. good you never can tell, Snapchat may determine to bounce on them tomorrow. snapchatonlinelogine.com their primary phone memory. There is constantly nice.

    ReplyDelete