photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, August 29, 2014

The Beginning of Layers

Vest: American Eagle - love this and this
Sunnies: Ray-Ban 'Erika'

Photography by: Haley Christine Photography 









By now you already know my LOVE for Tashi! I swear I am CONSTANTLY checking the site for new arrivals because they never disappoint! ! This little shift dress is one of the best pieces to transition from summer to fall! I've worn it by itself with sandals, but easily adapted it for a chilly evening with a utility vest and booties. This will be a very common outfit combo for me come the fall...so be prepared! 


Get the Look!


Don't Forget to Enter...

9 comments:

  1. You look fab! Loove the print of the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for layers!! Love how you mixed that girly dress with the vest:) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look! That vest is perfect!! Looks amazing paired over that dress! Hope you have a wonderful labor day weekend!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress!!! love how you styled it you look stunning

    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love that dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love how you layered the utility vest with that awesome print! which reminds me, I need to find my vest!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I ask you how tall you are ? I love some of the dresses you wear, but I am never sure if they'll be long enough on me!

    ReplyDelete