photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, August 29, 2016

Off the Shoulder Stripes

Happy Tuesday!
Today is my last day of summer vacation as I officially start teaching tomorrow. I am excited to start a new school year, but have to admit it's hard to go back when the weather is still so nice! I am still living in my summer dresses and denim cutoffs, and know that when I get home from work, changing into a tank and shorts will be the first thing I do! As excited as I am for new fall clothing, I hate to say goodbye to bare shoulders and a nice tan! 

I have completely fallen in love with this sweet off the shoulder dress! I'm already envisioning it for the 4th of July next year with a little red bandana tied around my neck. I'm also trying to figure out how to style it for school without showing my shoulders. I'm think a denim jacket with some wedges would be a great look for the first week! 

Get the Look

17 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable dress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! I love the dress and the hat ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVEEEEE this dress!!! You look gorge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress. Even though summer is coming to an end, I cannot get enough of the Off The Shoulder trend!
    XO,
    Anna
    www.blushingrosestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love that hat!

    http://adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled this dress! Too cute!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit and your hair is gorgeous!!! Kind of makes me want to grow mine out again... :)

    xx- anna
    www.fleurdille.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous here! I'm in love with that striped dress, I have a top that's really similar and it's one of my favourites.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress on you so much and I am still dying for that dainty necklace!!! I should've read this before I sent that text this morning... hehe, oops!
    xo
    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable dress! It looks prettier with the lace-up heels!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obsessed with that dress on you girlie! Love the stripes!

    xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bows on the ends of the sleeves are such an adorable touch!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with this whole outfit! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely ADORE this dress!!! So fun!
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete