photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Off the Shoulder Crochet with Dezzal

Happy Wednesday!
I can't believe it is only Wednesday! This week has been the longest! I've spent a lot of time at trainings and getting my classroom ready for the new year! Tonight is meet the teacher night and I am really excited to meet my new first graders! 

This sweet little crochet off the shoulder dress from Dezzal is the ultimate LWD. I love the crochet and obviously love the off the shoulder! The detailing on this dress is SO gorgeous, and even prettier in person! I love the intricate sleeves and top! Do note that because of the crochet top, it does run a little small, I recommend sizing up!

Also, pardon the tag hanging out at the bottom! It's not a price tag, but a pesky fabric/care tag that is a little longer than the hem! I didn't notice it until I started uploading the photos. Don't you hate when that happens?! 

16 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with every single piece in this look! Perfection!
    xo,
    Emily
    www.lifewithemilyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is perfection! Live that the sandals have low her which makes it possible to wear them all day.
    XO,
    Anna
    www.blushingrosestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress!
    Love,
    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfection! You nailed it!

    xoxo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I need this entire outfit! so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! The crochet detailing is so cute!

    HashtagFabLife

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is gorgeous! Love the sleeves on it!

    Karen
    LadyinViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've become so BORED of off-the-shoulder because everything looks the exact same! This dress is so unique and you ROCKED this look! So gorgeous from head-to-toe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is STUNNING! Such a pretty lace overlay
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is seriously stunning on you! I love the shoes too!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, this is the most adorable off the shoulder dress I've seen this season! SO obsessed with the detailing!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.

    monkey go happy | free mahjong| superfighters 2 |yahtzee with buddies

    ReplyDelete