photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Denim Skirt and an Off the Shoulder Top

Today I am wearing a denim mini skirt and I love it. 
I haven't owned one since my middle school days when my Hollister and Abercrombie skirts were some of my most loved clothing. 
I've been wanting to add a new denim mini to my wardrobe, and when I saw the buttons and light wash of this option, I immediately ordered it and I've been wearing it all summer long! One of my favorite ways to wear it is with an off the shoulder top, but is that any surprise? This adorable printed top can be worn two ways! It has straps that make it the perfect cold shoulder top, but tucking the straps in converts this cutie into a off the shoulder dream! 

Get the Look

26 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a great looking denim skirt and your off shoulder top pairs up with the skirt perfectly. By the way those shoes and purse are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this denim skirt and off the shoulder top! Perfect for summer!

    XO, Destinee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love denim skirts are back "in" and I love that bag! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the entire look especially the denim skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad the denim skirt is back , history seems to always repeat itself:) Such a cute outfit!
    xox Tess | Sequins are the New Black

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is DARLING! I need to try the off-the-shoulder trend when I'm not pregnant....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the off the shoulder look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I'm loving this look!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look!Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're the cutest! loving this outfit.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning look, I just adore that top its super cute.

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so cute I love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous look, you are beautiful!! I especially love the sandals!

    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that top! It's amazing it's so affordable too!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best photography, best outfits... ALWAYS killing it! Obsessed with those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my favorite looks of yours! The top is so cute and I love those lace up sandals!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, I want everything that you wear!! This denim skirt is on my list now. You look beautiful as always!!


    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that jean skirts are coming back in style! I saw a skirt in this style in the color black and I absolutely fell in love. It's such a chic style. Perfect for any time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Are you want to packers and movers? If yes, Dealkare is the best and reliable place.

    Packers and movers in uttam nagar
    packers and movers in chiranjeev vihar

    ReplyDelete
  20. We at www.tourtraveltourism.com updates latest char dham yatra travel Packages in Uttarakhand and holiday packages to various destinations in India. So enjoy your holiday by selecting from the best travel deals offered by us.
    Char Dham Yatra
    Char Dham Yatra from Delhi
    Char Dham Yatra Packages from Delhi
    Char Dham Yatra Tour Package from Delhi

    ReplyDelete