photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 31, 2016

School Days - Back to School











Yesterday was the first day of school for the 2016-2017 school year! 
I had a great day getting to know my kiddos. I have the sweetest group of first graders and I am so excited to spend the year with them! 

This is what I wore for the first day! I didn't think about the fact that wearing white jeans and 22 little firsties might not be the best combo, but I am happy to report my white jeans survived the day! 

This top is one of my favorite recent purchases! I love the floral print and the sweet peplum hem. It's one of those perfect transition pieces that can be worn now, and in the colder months with a sweater, black pants and boots! 

Get the Look

21 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Your shoes and bag are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute top! It could easily be paired with a lightweight cardigan for fall. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit. It looks so comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most perfect fall transitional outfit I have seen yet! The perfect fall colors but still very lightweight to beat the late summer heat. Such a great outfit! And I am really loving your wedges.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love the top! You are pretty amazing to survive in white jeans - I have 4 boys and nothing white can survive in my wardrobe. Love your pictures - you are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love this outfit :)

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures and outfit! You're a natural :)

    http://ahammer4919.wixsite.com/alexandrachristine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable as always! And you have the prettiest hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute top, and I just love that bag!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You hair is just gorgeous! That top so cute!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this floral print..it would look great with jeans and booties for sure! I hope your white jeans survived! xoxo
    Samantha
    http://www.findingfabulousonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This top is so gorgeous, love it with the white jeans too!

    Karen
    LadyinViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that floral top! It looks chic but comfortable. Just what I need!
    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute! (Love that top!)
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty outfit! It's perfect for the first day of school, so fresh, fun and colourful!

    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you're milking summer style for all its worth...I'm pulling out all my bright colors and white pants, too! I don't want it to end. :(

    Amazing you're a teacher! That's such a special calling and it's greatly appreciated...thanks for doing what you do! I know your first graders are going to be impacted in a great way by you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty colors and print on this top!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with that top! So pretty!
    - Jessica
    Miss Moore Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so, so not ready to let summer go. You look amazing in this. Great job pairing this entire look with the white denim!

    www.MelissaTakesFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE white jeans! I'm trying to create a few styling tips to bring them into fall too!

    Kirsten - http://www.thewanderingbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete