photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, September 1, 2016

In Full Bloom + WIWT Link Up


Oh how I adore a good kimono! There is no easier piece to wear! This bright bloom option from Morning Lavender is my new favorite, which is why I've already worn it too many times to count! The color combo and floral pattern are so fun. It is the perfect kimono to throw over basics to really bring the outfit together! 

Get the Look


3 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous kimono! I love it layered over the heathered gray tee. It makes a wonderful transition outfit into fall. So cute!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this laid back look! Such a pretty kimono!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you bag and kimono! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kimono!!

    Rachel | www.theconfusedmillennial.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look from head to toe! Super cute!

    - Cait | http://www.prettyandfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that kimono!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty kimono! Adds an effortless but colourful touch to your outfit.

    Euriental

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cardigan is super cute, I love the colours so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit looks great on you! I love kimonos. They definitely add the perfect touch of 'casual but still put together' to any outfit. And those florals!! In love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous!! I am loving this floral kimono!! It's perfect with those shorts and accessories.

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kimono is so cute! And I love how this look is also transitional into Fall with the gray tee.

    xo
    Sami
    www.theclassicbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that kimono! You have the cutest style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with the comment above your style is so cute! I love the kimono!!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, pretty sure I need every part of this outfit! There is nothing I love more than a good kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving this kimono!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com
    Fridays Fashions link up

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ensemble! Love the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this whole look, and that Kimono is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete