photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, September 15, 2016

Olive and White

Happy Thursday!
This week has gone by surprisingly fast, but not surprisingly, I'm still ready for the weekend!
Good thing Friday is just around the corner!

Olive is one of my favorite fall colors. Every year, I find myself stocking up on olive pieces to add to my wardrobe! I find that my olive pieces are typically some of my most worn as they can easily transition from season to season. Paring olive with white is one of my favorite combos for the spring, summer and early fall. But really, what color doesn't look good with white?? 


Get the Look


3 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!


18 comments:

  1. I love how this look is casual and very chic at the same time. Love your purse!

    www.MelissaTakesFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're wearing white pants in this post...you're right, it's a great combo and I totally vote white all year long!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic and classy look doll! I'm a firm believer that whites can def be worn year round!

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, I love your top and shoes, but it looks brown to me, not olive. Maybe the colors changed in the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this mix!!!

    I'm back to the blogging world after a 3-week hiatus via the 3rd installment of my collaboration with Los Angeles brand TOBI which I am excited about! #shopTobi

    Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color scheme. The white looks so good in fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this top & the matching lace ups!! So cute for fall!
    xO - Steph
    www.urbanblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What killer style!?!?! LOVE that top and the color is everything on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great color on you - love the back detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving that top, so adorable! The hem is perfection!

    xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love that top and those shoes!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really love your muted fall color scheme and that you show stylish flats because i cannot run around with my kids all fall in heels! you have great style!
    rachel www.pinterestingplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. White jeans are the perfect compliment to fall colors!

    -Sarah
    Stylish Sassy & Classy - http://stylishsassyandclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! I LOVE that peplum top! Perfect Fall colors and I love the white jeans!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your top! And that watch - so cute.
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete