photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Becoming the Garza's: First Look & Bridal Party

Sharing our second batch of wedding photos today (see getting ready photos here)...the first look and some of our bridal party! 

We got married in our home town at the beautiful venue, Hampton Hideaway. Tucked away in the mountains, it had the orchard trees and open space that I always craved, along with my reception must...a rustic barn. I was never one to plan out my wedding, but I did have two MUSTS...a barn for reception and a flower crown. 

Our wedding took place on possibly the hottest summer day of the year, with temps reaching over 100 degrees. It was hot and muggy and my sister did an amazing job of capturing these images despite us complaining about the heat. It was unbelievably hot! However, as I held E's hand around the side of the barn, getting ready to see him for the first time as his bride, the heat melted away and all I saw was him. It was a truly magical moment! I definitely recommend doing a first look if you have the chance! 























26 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year! Such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are absolutely stunning ♥ Congratulations! I could not imagine that heat -- glad you two made the best of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on one year! Those photos are incredible and you both look gorgeous! I love the look of the venue too - so stunning!

    Lottie xx
    http://lottielamour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on one year! Your photos are gorgeous! I LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are stunning! You look amazing!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! My parents are very not into the idea of doing a first look but I still want to so I may show them these photos to convince them its a good idea haha. You look gorgeous.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful! It looks like you had a gorgeous wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These wedding photos are so cute! Congrats on one year!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love his suit and the bright colours on her are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pictures and i looove the flowers!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  11. How my gosh theses are breathtaking!!! they are so cute.

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness these are beautiful! Congratulations on your first anniversary! We just celebrated our second and I'm thinking I may have to do a similar post to enjoy and share those photos again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful bride! Love your flower crown!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pictures! I am definitely having a first look at my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these photos and the rustic vibe of the wedding theme. Your dress is gorgeous and so are the bridesmaids'!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love the flower crown! You look stunning <3

    http://styledbys.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, the photos and the wedding itself is absolutely stunning!! Loved everything and thank you for sharing!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the wedding parties. The dresses are gorgeous and the photographer did a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! I love, love, love these photos. You looked stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww!!! Love these pictures!! So beautiful ❤️ Congrats

    Xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your wedding is absolutely gorgeous. Teared up looking at these photos! LOVE the flowers in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Such a beautiful wedding!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your wedding, your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning! I absolutely love first looks and definitely want to have one. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OH my god, these pictures are stunning. You looked so beautiful! It looks like it was an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete